PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Your help is necessary. At dialogue with the old girlfriend in a chat (lich...

Alexey
03.07.2004, 21:21
Hello. Your help is necessary. At dialogue with the old girlfriend in a chat (it is personally known each other, but from different cities) which is not indifferent to me at us there was a quarrel in a chat. I it or her not oskarbljal verbally, any obscene words. But as she speaks, I have humiliated and have crushed it or her. I have recognized the fault, I was sorry and srapzu have been forgiven or excused. Now all is defined or determined, BUT, a question: HOW to me TO BEHAVE TO SMOOTH down ITS or her WOUND In HEART? TO FORGET MORE QUICKLY ABOUT IT or THIS. I like it or her...

Well here
04.07.2004, 06:55
And you are assured or confident, what at it or her a wound in heart? CHej-someone's she at once has forgiven or excused you... N-yes... Naivety.

Hrjun
05.07.2004, 14:18
In a chat quarrel. .chto in real will be?:-((

The anonym
06.07.2004, 19:16
It does not say goodbye. All any more that and not so. To communicate, can, and will be, but trust, affinity and sincerity you any more uvidishchb. Sooner or later all will end. Especially in vitruale.

Herring
07.07.2004, 19:34
Nddda. .a I dumala-only maids bad happen. An is not present))))

Tier
08.07.2004, 13:26
You are valid so thought?))))

Herring
08.07.2004, 22:21
Well... In printsipe-yes.)