PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, my name is Marina, me 21 year. At me here what problem. Maine...

Marina
08.07.2004, 16:15
Hello, my name is Marina, me 21 year. At me here what problem. Me prisledujut feelings, uvstva pavor and uncertainty in. It would Seem it is a problem almost everyone. Each person is afraid of something and not in all confidently itself feels. But at me it carries (as though correctly to be expressed) paranoid character.
I am afraid, is more exact very much nekomfortno than myself I feel when I remain in the street one. (when there is no object on which it is possible to concentrate the vnimanie-girlfriends, znokomogo..) For example, I go from university home, I wait for transport on a stopping. I test wild feeling of alarm, trouble, it seems that everyone look at me. When I jump in marshrutku and meal domoj-on soul or douche simplification, and in general I prefer taksi-there more easy.
I have quite successfully finished university, on a speciality I restorator. At me strong desire to get a job on the speciality, t. To. It is confident the knowledge and it is full of ambitions. But as soon as I encounter the announcement of the invitation to job as there and then there is a sensation of absolute ignorance of a subject and simply pavor to call. I am afraid to get in awkward situations, to look or appear silly.
At me a problem with my young man. He feels that with me something not so, that I complex.
At heart I very sociable person, earlier moglaobshchatsja to get acquainted with huge quantity or amount of different people. And now something has occured or happened, me has closed. Interest to new people has remained, but, for example, on a party or zastoli it is difficult to weaken, fasten normal conversation (without vanity, stammerings) if I shall not drink.
At me wild jealousy and hatred of all women, which though in something lutshe. I can secretly envy the girlfriend if she lutshechem looks or appears on any action. But it is absolutely unlike me, I not such; very much I like all people, I am disinterested, sympathetic. When business concerns or touches vital situations all overturns.
It is necessary to tell or say to you, that physical defects at me are not present, I quite nice girl, even worked as model (when I upomnaju this fact probably I can speak about the beauty).
It is easy or light to me to burst into tears and quickly to depart. Inside I am lonely. I tried " to communicate with myself ", to supervise myself, the statuses, povedenie-is ineffectual.

Please, help or assist me. I shall become another chelovekom-myself.
Thanks.

Ariana
08.07.2004, 21:41
The lovely girl! For seby I would draw a conclusion, that you had a situation which has lowered your self-rating and has caused or called this feeling of uncertainty in. One or several successes, and all will pass or take place. Will disappear both jealousy, and envy, and uncertainty. Be not afraid to go on interview, be typed or collected boldness, look or see still sovj the diploma, recollect the successes and situations in which you were on the ball. Lay down for itself the aim on action (but do not go in cycles in her) to become soul of the company, the interesting and cheerful interlocutor, and the result will not force seby to wait. Success!