PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, participants of a forum. Prompt, I do not know that to me to do or make and as reag...

Eva
24.06.2004, 16:58
Help or Assist, participants of a forum. Prompt, I do not know that to me to do or make and how to react to behaviour of the husband. One and a half week he does not spend the night at home. Thought has left for other city. Is not present did not leave anywhere, in the same city. He as goes on job, he calls to me from job, talks tenderly, speaks good words. First I was angry, then became worries, something can with it or him happens, that he does not wish to show to me on eyes. Gde-that in a week of absence he has come to me job, has brought money. Like alive, healthy, with arms or hand, with legs or foots, even pure or clean, washed and brityj. I start to ask, leaves from the answer, speaks solves any problems and soon all will terminate. Where spends the night does not speak. Home has never come. Even at the child to look or see. At us the little son 2, 5, I am pregnant on 8 month. I at all do not know what to assume. What problems can be to not come home. I always trusted him, and of what did not suspect. I do not wish to fall watching or keeping up it or him, to check phone calls, etc. And will not give me it of anything. He speaks be not nervous, calm down, it's OK. But this situation already abnormal. What to do or make????????? Now we live with the son as usually. He every day comes from the nurse and asks where the daddy, and I every day promise him, that the daddy will come tomorrow. On each call to a door he rushes with cry "daddy". Opens eyes in the morning and calls the daddy. To cry or is angry, to state him all or to wait. But for that to wait and how much - it is absolutely obscure. Even on target he not n. Today objashchal to drop in to come to see and take a walk with the son. But and has not come. And drop in home he cannot. Why???????? WHAT IS IT can be. Advise.

The anonym
25.06.2004, 01:13
We help or assist

Eva
25.06.2004, 20:30
And you that for the clever man (tsa) - otsrjak-the self-educated person. The same as in " the Family psychologist ", even Nika to itself(himself) has not thought up ()?

S.L.
29.06.2004, 17:32
Kak-that strange turns out you spouses like, and what he not govorit-that where is? How so it is possible to live? And often so at you? The reason most likely in pregnancy, does not wish to upset or surprise. If there was a mistress would conduct itself on another.

S.L. to vot
29.06.2004, 23:39
Such often happens, even if the mistress apparently not on long, and it is simple posovokupljatsja, t. To. Protects the pregnant wife, the mistress it is simply a pity

Sultan Ivanovich
01.07.2004, 17:24
The muzhik is good is necessary to learn such thrift and me.

marusja
02.07.2004, 05:50
Eve, arrange to him a flusher:))

Glashka
05.07.2004, 16:10
Ask the girl-friend podsledit, where he lazaet. For own rest. Svin what, the wife look will give birth, and he. .vse muzhiki-kozljachi muzzles!

Nika
08.07.2004, 20:07
Well as there, Eve, the husband has not appeared? What think to undertake? We for you here are ill or sick!