PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recently something occurs or happens. I vary, and, similar, not in the best hundred...

Bzz
07.07.2004, 22:56
Recently something occurs or happens. I vary, and, similar, not in the best party or side. Many things have grown hateful, people (but mostly unfamiliar) terribly irritate. Has forgot to go in the underground: I am nervous, I get tired after road, otvrashchajut passengers (and, excuse, smell). Constantly I raise or increase a voice from irritability. Even more often it would be desirable to kill. I can not be going to and force to do or make myself any things (thus I understand, that that demand to me personally is not necessary at all, it is senseless). I do not feel pleasure of a life though the sun (winters I very much shines miss on a sunlight). That ranshshche pleased, now or absolutely all the same, or also irritates. This status strongly differs from "usual" depression. For a long time (several years ago) I have gone through depression and consequently I can tell or say, am what is it unlike.

Galja
08.07.2004, 19:11
At me the same status - simply all the same or enrages. It is result of deficiency of a sunlight. Try to walk more along the street, but far away from clumps of people, differently will not have a rest. Sometimes in addition so itself show PMS and pregnancy, and also stress. Stop and otdyshites, replace a situation. There is only one question: what for to do or make what personally is not necessary for you? Let others solve the problems, they them framed time. Success!