PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is offered to your tireless looks very remembered and intriguing sulfurs...

The anonym
03.07.2004, 17:25
Very remembered and intriguing series of the young girl is offered to your tireless looks. The girl who to you should be seen, will be improbably very young. You will see, how inexperience and uncertainty in, will accompany her during one of the very first photosessions in its or her life. Its or her most gentle and good-natured smile will quickly enough brighten up, that inexperience and awkwardness which is inherent in data ocharvaniju. The girl with each new hour, by all means, to be raised or excited and become will be more confident. Its or her perfect hair will cover its or her most part prevoshodnejshchego bodies and gently to twist it or him. On some moments the girl starts to make advances to you. Such naivety and temptation you had not to meet yet. Try to capture viewing of a series of dream entirely, not having passed or missed the staff of your imagination now, it is important for your result. As a show really very pleasant!
You liked my composition? I ask to respond psychologists and fans or amateurs of psychology. Thanks.

Huch
05.07.2004, 06:42
Your story real, but not finished.
. How much years of this girl, at present?)

The anonym
06.07.2004, 05:34
80:)

Alisa
07.07.2004, 08:11
Delirium. FULL!
Similar on advertising sprajta where too in each blister or bleb girls seemed to the guy, sex and so on, and in the extremity or end of advertising spoke " Can to you the girl-friend it is time get or start?! " It both a hint, and advice or council

Herring
08.07.2004, 17:34
I represent thus you. .vy sit knock on klave, at you masljannye eye sights or eyes, in a mouth a viscous or viscid saliva, cheeks and ears gorjat-ladoshki sweat. It is not pleasant to me. In the extremity or end kontsov-this your business, you can describe with greater or big relish process of passage your daily physiological otpravlenij-too in fact simplification nastupaet-but hardly about it or this so in kajf will read to another. Sex and all that with it or him svjazano-is similar to physiological departures, with that difference, that alone with it or this it is not so accepted to consult nevertheless. And that kasaestja Hucha-so it already gets scales of a morbid mania. Its or his question is very characteristic and gives it or him away))))))))) would Be ridiculous, if was not sad.