PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist me please! My husband as seems to me much pyot, beer praktiches...

Elena
03.07.2004, 22:54
Help or Assist me please! My husband as seems to me much pyot, beer practically every day, well holidays at job (more often) and houses, that is badly that its or his character has changed he became sensitive, nervous, can fight when will drink (me never touches or tampers with). I spoke with it or him, he approves or confirms that so it is necessary for job so at them career and all business or affairs is done or made, asks to suffer some time while to him rising will not give. But I understand that nothing will change with rising, job very much is pleasant to him. As to him to explain that he is not right, he thinks that will stop when will want.

Hazhilina I.I.
05.07.2004, 15:38
Elena! Here business not in the rights or not the rights, and that there is a disease - an alcoholism which can arise and including from beer. And at your husband already probably such dependence has arisen, though he and does not realize it or this. As one of features of this disease is "denying" that the problem exists. Your husband hardly will take your a word, what is it so. Suggest your husband it to check up there is at it or him a dependence on beer or not. Let he will try to not drink beer some days. If it or he will not have any unpleasant physical sensations (headaches, etc.), That dependences while are not present. If he cannot manage beer in general she was generated or is already formed. And then your husband should think, whether career by health and is necessary to him about that, what is it excuses and the justification for itself. And still it is quite good to reflect that if to continue in the same spirit, the alcoholism to him is guaranteed. You can suggest to esteem to him my answer. And if it or he will have questions he can communicate with me on t. 8 916 140 74 55 (FROM Moscow or areas) and to enter the name on consultation. As while to him there can be enough help of the psychologist and the expert in narcology is not necessary yet.
Also he can come on conference the expert in narcology. And to ask the questions there. To Him will respond, besides us experts (the expert in narcology and the psychologist) recovering topers which have already passed or have already taken place a way from objasnjalok to itself, that I can always stop before comprehension, that fact that it is necessary to be treated differently - a cemetery.
Certainly at your husband while such is not present but if so to continue ..
My full data it is possible to find, having pressed a red inscription with initials first name, middle initial, last name

Kiseleva E.J.
07.07.2004, 20:12
Hello, Elena! You mozhite to talk to it or him and to explain, what to drink means to be injurious to the health. Though both beer and wine is useful in the moderate quantities or amounts. He will listen to you, will tell or say, that konechno-certainly, and all tomorrow will begin from the very beginning. The alcoholism and in clinical conditions seldom gives in to correction. There are rigid methods, but always it is necessary to understand, that having ceased to drink, the structure or frame of family mutual relations will change also. About it or this you mozhite to read through at E.Berna. He has very well described this scheme or plan of mutual relations. To disaccustom the person from excessive upotreblenija-it not simply to convince it or him, it is the complex approach in job with all family, and not just with that who drinks superfluous.

child
08.07.2004, 17:01
The husband is a lot of pyot? Search for fault in ITSELF! For example, on Lazarevu if you will manage to work with this ZATSEPKOJ/pavor, - the husband will cease to drink much!