PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings! The idea Has thrust such here: When I do or make that contradicts vnu...

Sergey
23.06.2004, 17:54
Greetings! The idea Has thrust such here: When I do or make that contradicts internal my essence there is an internal dyscomfort. Basically such sensation is tested by many people. How you think, whether znachit-it, that the person is stuffed by programs by nature, parents on so many that if " a step to the right, the step to the left, instead of forward " - at once appears a signal what he has broken or disturbed the program? So and to live under programs? And gde-then the free PERSON or such concept is not present in general? Thankful in advance.

All the same
24.06.2004, 18:19
The PERSON is the one who observes of all these processes. Not necessarily "programs" are guilty. Our parents (sometimes - unfortunately) are not too strong.

Kiti
25.06.2004, 12:45
There are at one parents absolutely different children. Here the person also selects from the information offered to him from the outside that to him is closer to "soul". Sometimes neosoznanno, likely.

Sergey
26.06.2004, 08:52
That is closer to soul is too the program, Kiti!

Kiti - to Sergey
27.06.2004, 01:17
And WHY you so consider or count?

Alain
28.06.2004, 07:14
Sergey, it is valid you ideas are right that in us since the birth certain standards of behaviour are pawned. And when the person starts to feel a dyscomfort its or his personal conflicts with " so it is necessary ", " so it is accepted ". That in psychology is called nekongruentnaja the person, t. e. Yours " JA-the concept " misses with " JA-real "

Alesya
28.06.2004, 12:05
Each person stuff, but till any moment. Then he anyhow processes it and UNDER ITSELF(HIMSELF). It is its or his unique essence. Same gift or for nothing, that the person can reflect, that he not so did or made, when the handbell calls. It is necessary, as kindly and angrily. And the person is free always, he can destroy these programs very simply.

Kiti - to Sergey
29.06.2004, 18:09
I have a little thought and have understood - WHY. But - also what? Yes, the program self-improved, with many branchings. Prakticheski-that what it matters? And if interests cleanly theoretically - then philosophy, theology, etc. it is required.

Sergey - Kiti
30.06.2004, 13:21
What value or meaning;importance has? Yes most, that on is essential: there is no desire to have programmed I, let even the nature:), it would be desirable to be free in the desires:)

Sergey - Alain
02.07.2004, 03:45
And suddenly " JA-real " is too the program, only by nature?:))

Kiti - to Sergey
03.07.2004, 19:56
Well if do not wish to be the person programmed even by the nature, means, you at all do not wish to be the person!:) likely, wish to be the god! (from the small letter I write, because I am not religious).:)

The anonym
05.07.2004, 04:08
Some books recommend to put to themselves the purpose and to go to its or her achievement, dreams pink, nevziraja on what. Here - to mine, or you achieve the purpose, being sometimes used by the agents causing an internal dyscomfort or look or appear "good" and do not achieve the . It can be career, the girl, other ambitions. So it is necessary to choose to everyone for itself: whether I can live with this feeling or not. Has noticed on own experience, that the winner is always right, lives such series. CHOOSE.

To the ?O?-previous author
06.07.2004, 17:33
For such which go to the purpose nevziraja on what there is a saying useful (in my opinion): be more cautious, your desires can come true!:)

For Kiti
06.07.2004, 20:22
And they put the new purposes and again achieve. There is a meaning of the life. Arguments: all for the blessing of people or the concrete person. Teoreticheski-it is healthy. But at me too complexes, and I feel as Sergey, I can not respond to rudeness. Also I can not achieve anything in a life.

Dan
08.07.2004, 11:22
Sergey, This all at a level a gene. All this was pawned in our genes from generation to generation. This that that name - experience of ancestors, a voice of heart, intuition, an instinct, and sometimes and the sixth feeling. This "voice" your best both correct friend and the adviser. He warns of danger, prompts a reliable output or exit from a situation, even your girl or not even after only one view on it or her (therefore and speak " listen to the heart ", and many other things can tell or say. Many presently do not pay to it or him attention. But you hear it or him, it very much horoshe. For last century the civilization has very much changed and sometimes genes not always have time to adapt, therefore presently it is very difficult to understand the intuition. Not looking at it, this internal voice vsyo-remains unique and correct yours putivoditelem. Only that horoshe to use it practice is necessary, some years sometimes demand to improve. Success

Dan
08.07.2004, 15:29
I wish to add, that all to that the person learn or teach since the birth if it contradicts its or his heart (to that that is incorporated in genes) it in the further strongly prevents to do or make correct elections.