PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People, help or assist who knows, proctal or anal seks-it is dirty? And what from it or him an afterbirth...

JAnik
01.07.2004, 08:29
People, help or assist who knows, proctal or anal seks-it is dirty? And what consequences from it or him? I wish to know precisely at practising. With podkolkami to not disturb!

Stas
02.07.2004, 09:30
No. Not dirtly, if it or this wants both the man and the woman. Three rules: cleanliness, greasing, tenderness. To begin better with easy or light;mild, gentle stimulation by a finger moistened by a saliva, for example. If reaction negative - to stop. If positive - to continue...

JAnik
02.07.2004, 19:55
Thanks, you present or true the man. Schas to the I shall show, and that has thought up any cracks, an incontience, and hunting to try or taste me and this version.

Stas
03.07.2004, 13:01
Once again - do not forget. If she does not want - in no event!

JAnik
04.07.2004, 20:46
shto means does not want, here sits and artfully smiles. Well and before it or this has already elicited a costly present, well and what I need to do or make? Or proctal or anal and a gift, or money are whole, but without pleasure.

JAnik
04.07.2004, 22:49
Listen, Stasik, you probably svedujushchy the muzhik, and instead of sljunej that else are possible, can what gels, ljubrikanty?

JAnik
06.07.2004, 13:36
Stasik, you have advised and uryl from me, and girls at the sexopathologist and family such have advised, that my wife cries. They that all from it or this roar?

Elena
06.07.2004, 18:50
No. Not dirtly. But very much zanudno. All around udelano in greasing, it is necessary to jump under douche at once, instead of it would be desirable. To wait while completely all will relax it is necessary longly enough (on sensations, naturally, hours are not present), and then all comes to an end quickly. Greasing it is necessary polzovat prosto-taki handfuls. We practised during monthly (only not in the first day then it is morbid), have then refused. Kak-both have died away or gone out that. It is a lot of fuss, and to sense hardly. Send or have passed on oral.

Stepanych
08.07.2004, 11:09
ANY sex without love and mutual desire - a semen on a wind and tears to the woman