PDA

Просмотр полной версии : He at us turns out such exclusively because both of us piously we believe in sv...

Stas
19.06.2004, 06:31
He at us turns out such exclusively because both of us piously we believe in the ideals, not forgetting them to change, because we harmoniously developed persons, and in general at us much in common... It is a rarity presently. Ah yes, nearly has not forgotten, to the PERSON WHO WRITES ON BEHALF OF SHANTEL - to you never to write how this girl as feels its or her heart writes and the reason so it is thin thinks and is skilful, but strongly and distinctly, giving or allowing that to understand, that for it or her there are no secrets... I safely declare, that SHantel almost sacred and in forums costs or stands on the first place on originality, kvalifitsirovannoti and razumnosti opinions. Nevertheless pity parodies are obviously doomed to a failure for style SHantel is unique, and any imitations are ridiculous and silly, and frequently also poshly.

~shantel
19.06.2004, 10:59
(Now me it is exact with anybody will not mix)
Stasik... * reaching or achieving an integument of the face of color enraged * oh... I am direct... Well hardly from a chair has not fallen, the word of honour!!!
Thanks etebe road for such words. Directly taki arms or hand cheshutsja it to save, unpack and store or save, print out and store;save, unpack and keep;save where nibud is closer to heart, on that as surrenders to me, anybody and never before so beautifully, laconically, and sincerely did not do or make to me such scale compliment!!!
Well on the bill of sanctity, you have certainly bent it (klnus rozhki at me on a head absolutely small and serve only that a nimbus to support or maintain, and that he to me is great, my size was not, all time sideways slips), but devil take it as it is pleasant to hear it. .ja certainly not an angel... .no always differed goodwill.
Osobennok that who is benevolent.

Stas
19.06.2004, 17:15
Has already run to search for a suitable nimbus:-))))) the Sacred spirit here one of these days came, about your health asked... Yes, by the way, what for moonshine at Apostles of a visor?!?! At them yesterday the holiday was - the chief on job has not come... Speak, in a fuse has got...

SHantel
20.06.2004, 19:14
So kto-to watch or keep up them that will be, behind these or it Bejt-Malahami, Samael them poderi! If I at them shall not select it or him, Aza with Azelem how to drink a distance poderutsja, And Uriel with Zadkieelem a flood will make, and Michael with Gabriel them will incite! It is impossible them, Essences of Service without supervision to leave... And sacred Blagoslaven He, in checkers or blocks with _ arguing on souls or douches again to play povidilsja. .vraki all this about a fuse. .vot I also was run! All in works. .vsja in works aki pchelka!

Stas
21.06.2004, 13:43
And what, the god the woman?!?!?!? And I considered or counted, that an essence sexless... Similar, at us with you megalomania....:)))) Only next time from above to me here, in the Hell, everyones anonymous and drunk do not throw off, and that all peregarom has become permeated with the smell! And vagabonds in the Purgatory much, the chief can opredilish kuda-a string, and?!?!

SHantel
22.06.2004, 23:00
Well, that I can tell or say to you... I certainly not Sacred, Blagoslaven He, and so... It is possible to tell or say, simply modest posledovatelnitsa wisdom Rava ben-Elisha...
But to strive I shall try or taste. It is possible certainly and on boondocks Edena a sobering-up station to arrange... Eventually, as has told or said, Dennitsa Carrying Light, blazhenny beggars spirit... .no, here on what rithteous persons so to punish? Nda. .chto can be more awful than drunk angels... Moreover Rafael with Zamoleem as will drink, absolutely to be guided cease... .kak that on the ground have casually flown... .tak them for transeksualov have accepted.
Then all Right hand a floor of a light century or blepharon laughed.
Not without reason supposedly at you Arhistratigov, color blue....

The anonym
24.06.2004, 10:26
SHantel when you were in time nachitatsja the various literature for 19 years?
Doubtfully all this. But if you want, what you povoshishchalis. Then certainly dare. Can in real to you of it or this does not suffice, because yours

The anonym
24.06.2004, 14:49
Doubtfully all this. But if you want, what you povoshishchalis. Then certainly dare. Can in real to you of it or this does not suffice, because yours

The anonym
25.06.2004, 19:47

The anonym
27.06.2004, 02:14

The anonym
27.06.2004, 10:53

The anonym
28.06.2004, 16:55
Possibly in real your present or true age corresponds or meets to your thinking, therefore in crowd you are imperceptible.

The anonym
30.06.2004, 02:27
SHantel, I assume, that you the man of 45 50 years.

The anonym
30.06.2004, 14:24
As I assume, that sometimes you come under anybody 2. I do not doubt at all, as STAS is your composition.

SHantel
01.07.2004, 10:14
That who Yourself not Nazyvat (fathers, that sounds as solemnly), you know, it is simple super-a compliment! That is to you the truth seems, what my intelligence sootvestvuet to age of 45 50 years, moreover and belongs to the man???????????????? Suuuuper!!!! I am flattered! At me today vidat day of compliments. No, me the truth 19. As though it was strange.
You want. .zagljani on my page http: // secretgarden. by. ru
There even my photos are.
On the bill of books. .prosto as I have already told or said, I nikogzha did not concern to average youth. My parents - representatives of creative intelligency, mum the historian, the father the composer. So, that my education was as a matter of fact house, on skolku as were engaged with me vrtjali zanimaliss in other children.
In my life the respect and if you want, suffices admiration... But I do not search for it or him here, I simply speak, that I think, and as I have got used. I am not able to communicate on another. .vernee I am able, but I do not see need for this concrete case.

SHantel
03.07.2004, 01:45
I swear sacred, as it or her bish there, mother, that except for as under the anybody, t. e. SHantel I here do not come what by the way very simply to check up, on ip to the address.
And stasik, it is exact not my composition. .pravda. Yes that for the sake of me it to do or make? Monologue most with itself to plant?

The anonym
03.07.2004, 22:31
SHantel! It neverojano! Forgive or excuse, if I was mistaken. Remarkable page. Now I look it.
You are beautiful.

SHantel
04.07.2004, 13:26
* * Thanks for a compliment. .mne very much, very pleasantly...

Stas
05.07.2004, 12:40
All greetings! STas (obizhenno) it not its or her composition,
And the composition of my parents! Do not confuse, please!

Stas
05.07.2004, 23:40
What strange conversations... Was in time then, when
usspel and I... Strange people, do not believe, that clever
It is possible to be even in an early age..... It is possible, safely
I declare! (oh... What sebjaljublivyj!) At whom color
Blue?!?!?!?!?!?!
SHantel... e... ee... e. e. e. e... .nu... .kak it
More softly... It is not necessary to me constantly about it or this
To remind... e..... e... .a that I am confused...

SHantel
06.07.2004, 20:59
Stas * *, it is simple at different voinst heavenly, there are different leaders. .strashie angels... .ili Bejt-Malahi... And at all seven voinst the color... In general. .est there "blue" and "Pink" and "lilac"....

Stas
08.07.2004, 02:09
Expression * * has forced me to go for a drive in
To hysterics:-)))))))) she pohizikala! hizikala!
:))))) the Nightmare!:) I cannot stop, is gallant,
SHantel!:)))) pozhalujta, next time choose
Word * *:)

SHantel
08.07.2004, 09:51
And I can hizikala, Stasik? * hiccuping from * Well good. .radi you now pohihikaju.