PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I had problems with respiration the Dyspnea or Short wind, feeling obvious n...

Bulygin Century
08.07.2004, 02:33
Hello. I had problems with respiration the Dyspnea or Short wind, feeling of an obvious dissatisfaction with respiration, pains of various character in the left part of a breast and under a scapula. I rise had a rest in the morning, but by the evening together with weariness, nerves, etc. there is as though an asthmatic attack. He appears not suddenly, and collects in current of 1 half of day. On reception at the doctor (allergist) have diagnosed: a bronchial asthma of easy or light;mild current. Function of external respiration has confirmed the latent bronchospasm, but it seems not such force and fastness what to cause or call oshchutimye sufferings. However in the evenings happens hardly. The easy or light;mild panic takes place. Before there were problems with nerves, periodically there was a neurosis which treated in clinic. I smoke a little (8 - 10 cigarettes), coffee are a lot of. 37 years. Job sedentary, for kompjuterom. High-grade rest or holiday is not possible or probable yet. Whether the rhythm in job is absent the saved up or saved weariness, nervousness Can years, - to cause respiratory depressions? Whether probably to stop an approaching illness or disease (if all taki the asthma) to not be ill finally? Whether it is necessary to have a seat on inhalers and tablets? Probably question to the wrong address, but I shall be very grateful for consultation. In advance thanks. Case histories 36605.

Tolokonin A.O.
08.07.2004, 08:56
Your problems are in the competence of the psychotherapist. Snachalo it was a neurosis (you have not described what), now on a background of loads at job the clinic has become complicated and somatizirovalas. Necessarily address to the psychotherapist internally!