PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Katjushke. At me - to an occasion you such opinion is framed, that you or do not have m...

Emita
03.07.2004, 19:22
Katjushke. At me - to an occasion you such opinion is framed, that you or do not have husband or at all there were no serious and long attitudes or relations! As though you not libila the person, its or his disadvantages you will not accept ALL, as though it would not be desirable!!!:)

Kralja
05.07.2004, 02:11
Really, girls! And also men. It is not necessary so narrowly to consider or examine;survey this question. Nobody speaks in occasion of "re-education". Bring up, certainly, from zero. It is a question of mutual understanding and as consequence or investigation of they be any kompromisy between spouses, skill to go on concessions, to endow habits for the sake of another. Emita so particularly does not arrange?

Katjushka
06.07.2004, 03:06
Yes is not present, I have a husband. Simply personally I once again shall hold tongue behind a teeth, rather than I shall tell or say: " road, well why you always do or make so, instead of differently! It is necessary to do or make here and so! " And t. The item Well and if participants konfy, Emita, understand a little bit not so your question, thinking, chtorech about "re-education" as those then it is necessary to use a little not such lexicon and to call things by their proper names!

Katjushka
07.07.2004, 07:19
In a life there is such concept as "podstraivanie" under other person. It should be under the initiative of the one who WISHES to be arranged, but it is impossible to provoke the person to it violently. When all is carried out without pressure upon other half people gradually get used to new "rules" of family attitudes or relations. But it do not name " EDUCATION of the HUSBAND "!!!

child
08.07.2004, 06:16
Whence at teja the husband, dear or expensive Katya? Grief the zenki further also litter the program " About it ", to you only and remains. Then copy the unfortunate experience in zamuhryshnuju gazetku. marus, it is not tired?