PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, here at me what problem: when I read any text, kni...

Love
06.07.2004, 17:24
The dear doctor, here at me what problem: when I read any text, books including, I necessarily read through words still and back to front, and recently have started only vowels to re-read back to front. And I can do or make nothing with myself. To me it very much stirs or prevents, as I read therefore in 2 times more slowly and speech oral too often I think over back to front in a head. Prompt, as to me to get rid of this problem.

Gorbatov.
07.07.2004, 23:46
Hello, Love!
It is a syndrome of obsessional actions. Any force forces you, besides your desire, to re-read read through as it it is accepted in a Hebrew.
You understand, what is it stirs or prevents to you, but can do or make nothing with yourself.
If the neuropathologist has excluded at you an organic neurologic symptomatology, it is necessary for you to begin medicamental treatment at the psychiatrist, preliminary, having specified with it or him the diagnosis. Independently with these obtrusivenesses to consult very difficultly.