PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I perehala in the house, I here lived earlier when was small, I lived at ba...

Oksana
01.07.2004, 04:38
I perehala in the house, I here lived earlier when was small, I lived at the grandmother, and now have moved with parents. In this house there lives the guy, a floor above which is pleasant to me. In aguste when I have moved, I included loudly music and he to me in the answer. Then we began to sit together at an entrance, I felt, that I like him, we sat there not longly, I have acquainted it or him with the girlfriends, in one "perfect" day my girlfriends with it or him have sworn. Business was so... We sat at an entrance, sang songs, he has left to smoke, and we continued to sing, he has left, has then left again and has asked me to descend or go to him behind juice. I have gone, have brought to him of juice, he has left, has then left again, we sat on a ladder and neighed, he has told or said, that to us vodka in a head has struck (though we do not drink) and, that we a silly woman and has left, gde-that through 10 minutes He has left again and has asked to run to him behind cigarettes, I have taken money and wished to go already, but girlfriends have not started up me, have started to shout at it or him, that all over again he calls us silly women, and then asks me to run to him behind cigarettes, after long ora I vseravno have gone. Has brought to him cigarettes, and my girlfriends it is even more on it or him shout, I began to protect it or him. Has then asked it or him to leave. So they with it or him have sworn. Little girls have taken offence at it or him, we have ceased to sit at an entrance. I began to communicate less often with it or him, I began to notice, that he podnee began to come home though earlier he in 14.00 was at home, and then after 23.00. After New year he to me has told or said, that it or he has a girl. I in general have ceased to see and communicate it or him with it or him.
I cannot understand, that has occured or happened, why he so has sharply changed the attitude or relation to me, I wish to return our attitudes or relations, I wish to meet it or him, but I do not know as it to make. On segodneshny put he he has left the girl, now one. Help or assist me to understand please what's the matter, that has occured or happened.

The anonym
02.07.2004, 12:46
The girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! We why behind juice to young men run? And for tsigarkami!!!!

Leka
02.07.2004, 15:13
And you wish to return what attitudes or relations? To sit with it or him on a ladder and to run under its or his assignments or orders? It can be arranged is better to you with the courier, there though money pay for delivery.

valentina
03.07.2004, 18:46
The girl! Where your pride? iz-for that it is pleasant to the young man you are ready to become everything if only to be with it or him - yes he will never respect with you. Also what for "silly woman"? (he and too had you in view of - and you that thought, what only your girlfriends?) to you probably no more than 15 16 years?!
No girl should so to dishonour!
Success to you also search for other guy!

IRISHA
04.07.2004, 16:47
Well, have made laugh:)))) there is nothing to understand here (I precisely speak it to you)... If only with the head.

Tanja
06.07.2004, 01:49
That that, branch of a kindergarten?:-)

The namesake
06.07.2004, 18:59
Daaa... Whether .nu know... You the girl, the person, eventually, instead of a cloth. To respect with itself it is necessary. And in general it is similar on I get on or I climb full... Mistakes or errors the minimum, means already something in a head is... .vidat, people is pinned.

Dan
07.07.2004, 20:46
Well if you behind juice ran, and considering a situation when you have run behind cigarettes I think that at you all chances it or him to return, only as quality of mister. Only it is necessary for you a little bit more pounizhatsja, we shall tell or say: in a lap popolzat to kiss to him handles, to kiss legs or pinches, and to hint that if to him it "will want", you are always glad obsluzht it or him. I think it or this will be enough. Simply interestingly, at what of these actions at you the self-respect if it voobshe at you is available will wake up.

Oksana
07.07.2004, 23:23
Means to me it is necessary: " Stop loving and forget, your unique way...? " I pravelno have understood all of you?!