PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me a problem which seems to me never zako...

Vladimir
06.07.2004, 07:06
Hello, the doctor!
At me the problem which to me seems to end never and excruciates me more and more. I have sworn with the son of 18 years. He has left the house, and I wanted it or this.
It seemed to me that on it or this all has ended, but it only seemed to me. Now I fall asleep and I wake up with myslju-as he? .i all this each time is more sick.

Natali
06.07.2004, 18:44
Vladimir, probably, my history will not console you, but vse-taki... My husband in a similar situation has left the house right after the terminations or endings of high school and some years not that did not appear at parents, but at all did not call to them. This circumstance has affected or influenced all its or his further life. On the one hand, he very independent, counts only on itself(himself) and nothing is afraid, t. To. Has much seen and has tested. On the other hand, he the malicious and uncompromising person who for ever had sensation of treachery from relatives, stirs or prevents it to normal attitudes or relations not only with relatives (he their series does not bear or take out), but also with me as I am a person of the big family. Unfortunately, to advise there is nothing, from experience of a life with the husband clearly, that nothing can be done or made with it or this, it is such type, obstinate and aggressive.

kat, natali
07.07.2004, 16:43
Thanks for your advice or councils. But I have not told or said the main thing - he my adopted son, and even under the law not the son, and the ward. Very much for a long time when to him there was only 7 years I have taken away it or him in the family and for these years he became for me the most liked child. I considered or counted, that I should make for it or him all and even more than all. For to go through to him for those 7 years it was necessary too much. But he has betraid me. Too much time is necessary that to you here all to tell. Now he lives at that, that when that he and has thrown out its or his one-year-old brother. Excuse for the chaotic story. More I would not like it or him to continue