PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My problem that everything, that occurs or happens in my dreams, I p...

Natasha
03.07.2004, 22:18
Hello!
My problem that everything, that occurs or happens in my dreams, I transfer or carry to a real life. That is I am angry (and I can do or make nothing with myself) on the people who have offended me in a dream. The impression is made, that they are going to it to make.
And in general my dreams - are very natural. Such feeling, what is it other life.

Huch
04.07.2004, 01:56
You come on www. ameno. ru and try to decipher by means of the dream book your dreams.
Kohl you in all it believe, I think, that your dream carries absolutely other value or meaning;importance

Uncle Kohl
05.07.2004, 02:51
It is other life. Suppression of strong emotions after a dream harms to our ability to think. It obscures both perception, and a idea of a dream, does or makes mental reactions by less flexible or floppy and leads to loss of clearness of intelligence. Even receiving the information on a status of your world in a dream, we do not process it or her carefully enough if we are in a status of a sincere stupor after a dream. Budte reaktivnej after awakening.

Buharov J.M.
06.07.2004, 18:00
Hello, Natasha! As is known, we in dreams in the original form finish thinking about that for any reasons it is impossible to think over in reality - whether there is no time, whether a shame, whether terrible. Anyhow, such dreamings as you - most likely, are connected with valid your attitudes or relations with these people. But here two variants of interpretation and what of them is closer to true are possible or probable - difficultly to tell or say. Perhaps, both. On the one hand, you can neosoznanno notice any signs on a uncooperative altitude to you from these people - and your unconscious informs you on it or this thus. With another - the situation can be return: you not too benevolently concern to them, and in the dreams try to shift on them the responsibility for it.

C
07.07.2004, 16:16
I can lay down to sleep to think, that I wish to learn or find out as to leave the developed situation and to me to dream!