PDA

Просмотр полной версии : zaela me absolutely silly problem: on August, 3rd wedding. I sit in vsjachesk...

moloko
03.07.2004, 19:27
zaela me absolutely silly problem: on August, 3rd wedding. I sit in all wedding forums, I read advice or councils of other brides, stories about taken place and preparing or going weddings... In this subjects I a month two turn. Also does not leave me an idea, how much or as far as at all all romantically, gently, enthusiastically... I feel any derelict. My groom - quite likes me, but he very every day person, besides absolutely passive. All questions of the organization of wedding, repair, days of birthes and t. Item on me. He only carries out prosby-orders. He not in a status itself dopilikat, that he would want. My subordinate too marries in August. We with it or him chirp all time for this subject, I see, how much he does or makes for the wedding. And now still we have talked, it appears, he plans posterity to do or make right after a honeymoon. We at all do not discuss a question with children. predydushee the report from problemyk was that the groom nastavivaet on a birth of the child, and I envy: I only once under influence of alcohol and a successful campaign in club (I very well looked or appeared and behaved so "with great dispatch", that all views were on me) has told to me, that wants from me children, pieces eight. Even on a drunk head I understood, what is it at it or him under influence of the flattered vanity (very much it is pleasant to him when I appear in the center of attention). For the morning - anybody about any children has not recollected clear business. I very much am afraid. I have given myself pledge in the childhood - under no circumstances to not marry " on zaletu ", on coincidence of circumstances, at absence of desire of the groom and t. Item And now I can is proud of myself: in ours raskrepeshennoe and dismissed time I the official bride - is absolutely not pregnant, liked and desired. But only all not that, I do not feel anything. Sensation, that a life present or true at everybody, only not at me. Probably, chaotically I explain... I dejtsvitelno judge or shall narrow under those numerous stories and reports which I see at wedding forums. Me some weeks pursue a status absence of happiness. It before svadboj-that! (My groom - is pleasant to me, I am assured, that I like it or him, but the further, the the to speak is more difficultly asked "like".)

Anonimka
04.07.2004, 10:45
Greetings, moloko,
I think at you that's all right and all will be class. The disappointment, depression, absence of happiness, etc. is so-called " a syndrome of the bride ". At 80 % of my girlfriends such phenomenon for 2 4 weeks before wedding was observed. I me the most 2 months from the moment of submission of the application or statement (and before we together lived 1, 5 years!) was the most awful time in a joint life! Constant quarrels iz-for trifles, disassembly of type " at all all so is romantic, and at us... ", " time you such, I from you shall leave "..., etc.
Fortunately, my adored husband was very patient with me, constantly supported or maintained and smoothed all quarrels. That to him etoto costed! (I in a week would run away from such stupid person)
In general - to the experience I know, that wedding is a pleasure and a ball for visitors, and for a newly-married couple - test. Simply go through this "event", and next day after wedding, you will feel such simplification, that all red tape behind... Then also happiness completely you will feel, and a word I "like" to you it will be given easily.
About the child of the husband do not hurry, take pleasure in a life together. The child for the man even greater test, than for the woman. Let the husband becomes ready to this test.
And about passivity... So in fact your husband is brought up in Russia where in 90 % of families all the important decisions and responsible or crucial business or affairs keep on the woman. Simply learn to take pleasure in the decision of the important questions. And he can is simple wishes to make all how you as strongly likes want. At us, for example, too posti all on the organization of wedding was solved by me, but not because the husband can make nothing, that is why that he wanted, that this day all was - to mine and I have remembered day of wedding for all life. (though if it is fair, from pleasant memoirs there was only madly beautiful dress with a long loop and " a bouquet of the bride "... Here like and all)
All at you OK, be not wound!

Problem To!
04.07.2004, 21:57
Well here! Colleagues fortunately!!!! At me wedding on August, 31st!!! I wish to pay attention simply, that I did not write, that mine bud. The husband INSISTS on children. No. It not so. He not davait on me with this question, t. To. Knows my attitude or relation to this subject. I have written, that an erypsipelas if he WILL insist on it or this. The man should run for the woman and shout " I WANT FROM YOU the CHILD!!! "... But good about children...
I think, you while have no place to hurry with them.
I now too go mad of an idea on wedding! I understand your problem!!! With it or him still anything even machines or cars are not reserved in us... Cafe not prismoreno! The Dress still is not chosen even not!!!! I here only have had time to find shoes)))) We shall organize all together. He is not able to think at once of all and to compare with things... Therefore to count or reckon time and convenience it is necessary me... And he simply calls or pays. As to feelings I can fairly admit, too with each minute of approach or approximation of wedding it seems to me, that I do or make nonsense... That it is necessary to return all on the places... That all is terrible so cardinally to change... Visits or attends a question " and whether really I like this person so, what is ready to devote to him all life? ".. And t. Item... It is normal!!!! If to cease to think of all these prewedding complexities (I speak about myself) you understand, that REALLY you LIKE the elect! It is complex or difficult to me to judge that between you occurs or happens... But not, can, it is not necessary to take offence at it or him for its or his inability to organize wedding? Simply, probably, it or he has other pluss which you have ceased to notice iz-for excitements before a holiday))

moloko
06.07.2004, 07:31
Brains rise on a place! Here that the view means from...:-)

moloko
07.07.2004, 14:37
problemka, you are right. I shall think in a positive key. A syndrome of the bride so a syndrome of the bride. As to nastojashchesti feelings I unlike my groom am morally quite ready " to descend or go in marriage ", that is I understand, that a marriage - only signing of the contract, instead of ablation. All obratimo, and freedom comes back easily, especially while children are not present. The groom when hears mine volnodumskie reflections, from mind or wit descends or goes - he that hopes marries once and for all. At it or him practically is not present parents (alcohol), friends far, are only I. This responsibility kills. That is I only also think of the responsibility, about loads, the organization... However, that I again complain, we in fact have found out, that all is perfect. By the way, problemak, time we with you such rastakie brides, and at me already almost everything, tfu-fie, zakazano-is bought or purchased, write to me moloco@mail. ru if there will be a desire. There can be my advice or councils on searches to you will help or assist:-).