PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear girls that that I shas shall tell or say it not a question and the desire podelits is simple...

Ksenja
24.06.2004, 15:41
Dear girls that that I shas shall tell or say it not a question and the desire to share experience is simple. I hope you will make what nibud conclusions.
We fine know all that muzhiks change all, who that would not speak, but change everything, even samy liking, and at first sight correct. Business not in that that they do not wish to be more with you, and in that that a variety, such their man's essence is just necessary to them, that liking you he can sleep on the party or side with whom that! And we, devshki and women, experience, lyom tears, and we think with whom this time has a good time our liked!!! A familiar situation??? And so I at last have found a way out of this situation!!!
It certainly will seem to the some wild, for the some people it simply not suitable variant, and absolutely not comprehensible but while you will not try or taste it is not necessary to state a negative. And so the decision of it or this, is sex three together. Find what nibud the girl-friend which you raises or excites and you suggest to make love three together, thus ubyote two hares an once. Vopervyh will give pleasure to itself as nobody knows a female body so well as itself zhenshina, and undoubtedly it is more pleasant when you are humoured by 2 persons. In the second will please the the man, thus he will satisfy the desire and bent for to a variety, and you do not awake with that are offended or humiliated, and receive from it or this pleasure. I ask to not state a negative in my address, also you simply try or taste will understand what not so all badly!!!

Man
26.06.2004, 01:02
Yes, in something you are right. In everyone to the man is a little bit "kobelizma". And actually - you would like us if it or this was not?:))
And everyone from time to time would like the man of a variety in bed. And not from absence of love, not from a dissatisfaction, and it is simple for a change, for an abruption, for inflow of fresh forces.
But ALL is far NOT men allow these ideas to find the form of real events. I cannot present myself sex three together even if it will be offered by my girl and actually will not be against even if the third will be a beauty. Simply I do not wish TO SEPARATE in the life feeling from pleasures.
That feelings were serious - completely not necessarily to test them on durability such things.

Ira
26.06.2004, 17:24
Well, vo-the first, it seemed to me, that Ksenja it can appear the male. I can be mistaken, if it not so - excuse.
And here in occasion of your offer. Anything against I have no, therefore as at all sklonaa someone to condemn for something. It is pleasant - please, the main thing, that would be pleasant to all participants:-))) I Heard histories from participants of the given situation. Any of them has not wanted to repeat the given assay. The answer was one: " I am glad, that I the man has appeared at height "!

Dan
27.06.2004, 16:19
Ksenja, IF YOU the GIRL you unmitsa, I admire such as you.

Glasha
28.06.2004, 14:14
If hochetsja - please... It was pleasant!
Till a marriage I did or made it, and here with the husband for what!!!!!

IRISHA
29.06.2004, 22:09
Ksenja if all was so simply... Far not everyone the man (in sober mind or wit) will agree on such experiment with the wife. Moreover, if she will offer it to him, can quite cause or call from its or his party or side negative reaction. One business when people simply meet without special obligations, and absolutely another when it is the husband and the wife. Well, it, certainly, my personal subjective opinion.

] or atjushka
01.07.2004, 00:55
1. Man, in each woman there is an element " su % izma ". And sobstvenno-you would like us if it or this was not?:)) and each woman sooner or later it would be desirable a variety in bed.))) is I to that enrages me when the subject about human sex desires is attributed only to men.)) 2. Dan, girls such you can and admire, and here with the wife such hardly admired...)) the matter is that one like, and others in marriage take.))) 3. Xenia, is very a pity to me, that you are so cynical.)) Man the rights, hotjat-that ALL (and it is not less the woman), but not at all allows conscience and education. It is very a pity, that your husband has on the contrary appeared kowtowing. Wish to change EVERYTHING, but NOT ALL THIS do or make! Also it is not necessary to judge all by the sad experience. You thus search to him for the justification or? To recognize bad own choice everyone is able not. And as to, that you have solved the problem... nifiiiga you it or her have not solved that... Now besides 5 on its or his party or side also the group sex of the house waits. To tell the truth (for family attitudes or relations) it at least is dirty... This disrespect for it or him;them... It is loss before the competitors and deshevizm in opinion of the husband! And to give birth or travail and children to bring up you too plan three together?)) To tell the truth, your way only to play a teenage sexual life it is possible... But not in liking family. I was not against to fool about... But TILL a marriage!)) And still... The husband once to me has told or said, that from stinkers walk more, than from house kisok (house kiski-it not women at a plate and a washing machine, without a make up)...))) So still it would be necessary to find out the REASON of a campaign on I shall shift...)

] or ajushka
02.07.2004, 00:33
And if now will come Leka, she in general to you gorloperegryzet for chesanie all men under one comb... Also it will be right))

Leka
03.07.2004, 04:46
Me have recollected, here I and have decided to express too... 1. Nonsense, that men change all. If the man likes the woman (as well as the woman the man) at it or him and idea to change will not arise. 2. Kobelizm it is inherent only in dogs, but in any way men. 3. Sex three together it is impossible to solve any problems. If it wanted to person to someone (to not confuse the newcomer with " something the newcomer " which can be received and with the constant partner), means love has passed or has taken place and it is time to leave. Then about what here to speak?.. 4. The group sex never was and not the decision of problems. She only worsens attitudes or relations and accelerates process of parting. So Xenia, be not surprised, if it will soon be found out, that you the man had other woman. And in general, what perverted imagination it is necessary odladat that in intimate relations muzhchina-woman vmeshivat third person and to receive from it or this pleasure? How it is necessary to not like and to not respect the partner let alone itself?

] or atjushka
03.07.2004, 20:20
Xenia, and you in general know WHAT the man seeks in the woman elsewhere?)))

Dan
05.07.2004, 09:35
I partially sorlasen with Katjushej and Lekoj. Really group sex it already edge or territory and on it or this to go in cycles it is not necessary. But I also support or maintain Ksenju, she has made a step forward, and I am assured or confident that with the some people poprevkami she will reach or achieve harmony, in what kind she would not be shown. And Ksenja it will be happy (if it is not so happy), and to her will spit on our negative or positive opinions.

] or atjushka
06.07.2004, 04:22
Dan, certainly, everyone does or makes the happiness as can... A question, what victims... Kesarju-cesarean! And however, all individually... If for husband Xenia such way then her with these or it;this to live approaches or suits only. But it seems to me, that sooner or later all the same there will come or step the moment when to her will bother to play from itself super modern advanced and completely the free woman who is capable on such so that it or her liked has not looked or seen at the party or side... And she will want to be nevertheless unique for it or him.. And kogda-nibud she will understand.. That there is a mass of other female cunnings which not simply beat off desire to go on the party or side, but also draw even more to the liked wife (speech certainly not about any plots and privorotah!!!)))) And as she will regret then that at once has begun with such extreme measure! Though... There can be I and is not right. .vremja will judge and will put all on the places. By the way, probably, Xenia was mistaken, that its or her husband has already started to walk up and down... And now present a situation... The husband wanted, but constrained itself (and it seemed to her, what is it not so).. Probably, he also continued itself to constrain in the further, but here... The wife has enclosed or laid him... Moreover whom! - the girlfriend!... Voobshchem ourselves to all we promote... " And AFTER we SOB In SEVERE GRIEF: " DESTINY! WHAT HAVE YOU made With us???? HAVING forgotten In OSLEPLENI AS to her HELPED or ASSISTED the . .svoimi ARMS or HAND... "

Dan
07.07.2004, 04:04
Katjushka, not all so is dramatic, and in such colors or flowers as you represent yourself.

] or ajushka
07.07.2004, 12:17
Yes I in any way do not represent it... I simply live how to me it priiemlimo... I simply drive to that all the same all will return into place that today views can be one thousand times free and modern, but all the same... Youth same what was 50 years ago. NOTHING has changed! And it is simple when we sovremenaja youth will grow, she will look at the world eyes of the parents... And data suchaj, I think, will not be perceived then as the decision of a problem...)) that's all.. And so, everyone does or makes that considers it necessary... Everyone loses itself(himself) as is able...))