PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I meet which guy I like but at me have appeared chance to go and at...

lala
02.07.2004, 00:01
I meet which guy I like but at me have appeared chance to go and study in Germany but he categorically against as to me to be neznaju posovetute to me that nibud

ZHuchka
02.07.2004, 21:40
And on what is the time you would leave to study? If for a short while the distance only will strengthen your feelings:)

Hrjun
03.07.2004, 22:12
" Categorically against " is already about something speaks. And to agree?

Leka
04.07.2004, 19:27
Why he " categorically against "? Similar on banal egoism. When the person you like, you want the best first of all for it or him, and then convenience to. Ezzhaj also do not experience about the guy. Or will reconsider the egoistichnoe the attitude or relation, or... What for such egoist is necessary? I speak by the experience when there was an opportunity to leave on job for 5 months in the USA my groom (now the husband) for me was glad though to release or let off me and so much time to wait for it or him was madly serious. But he first of all wished to make as better for me. Here it is love.

Katya
05.07.2004, 23:42
Tell or Say to him a phrase and let will reflect... You also reflect... " Love, as a fire. If goit it is strong, any wind will inflate a flame even more strongly. If burns weakly even the most weak breeze will extinguish it or him "...

Lena
07.07.2004, 10:11
In something he is right, from trips more half (those whom I know - aspirantov-physicists) do not come back to study. You will go - correspond as it is possible more often and more in detail, live its or his life, a life, remained at home. Otherwise kajuk. The new situation very much tightens or delays - not because she better that is why that would be desirable to understand her, and on it time is necessary. When in some years understand and understand, that all one where to live, the main thing, with whom already late - there was a new circle of dialogue....