PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know how more correctly to act or arrive... There Is a following situation - t...

Tier
26.06.2004, 02:04
I do not know how more correctly to act or arrive... There Is a following situation - there, where also I (it is more exact - even in the same group) to be going to began to ask in marriage unexpectedly on job the person whom I very strongly liked but with which about one year we back are dear or expensive dispatch or deliver;have missed, partly owing to my departure. Devoted already know, that for this year I have got or started to myself here BFa with which as it was found out, whether all far is not cloudless and vrjat will lead to a happy ending. And here today I learn or find out such news... Moreover, on me partially (in o-o-very small degree) whether depends will take it or him here (well will take are a question from me, we shall tell or say directly, most likely poorly depending or dependent but if I shall tell or say a word against precisely will not take.) We have left without insults, simply he has written to me then the letter, that I young and am natural, that to me to be arranged in the West easier, and that if I will have an opportunity to combine family with the worthy person I should not turn around on it or him as he with the son for that moment of anything could not offer me by way of the joint future (he to a certain extent papa-the single by way of vosptanija children and should hold on this year the son up to institute. The daughter at it or him already studies. The apartment - in half with the former wife and to exchange he it or her does not want, as does not wish to deprive children - at any variant of exchange obviously, that they will lose.) Now spodvig on change of a way of life a room question as money at it or him suffices only on purchase of a room and he wants it or him dozarabotat that has sufficed on an apartment. I shall naturally try to say for it or him a word, but opjat-taki is not assured, what is it will strongly increase its or his chances. But now I deliberate - whether to speak him about BFa or not. If he here will be pulled out or escape, I think, that I shall leave to it or him;them. One year ago I have been assured, what is it my the second polovinka from which to us it is simple not destiny to construct family... Soul I - former with it or him, despite of a year of passionate attitudes or relations with BFom. BF and has not managed me to understand and accept such what I am. Has probably put in the age of - BF than me for a year is more younger, the beloved - for 15 years is more senior... Today I should write to him the answer... And so, as though you have acted or arrived - would begin to spread fairly the truth about BFa or would bypass a question of private life by the party or side, while still vilami on water pisano? Sorry for confusion, but I did not expect simply such succession of events...

The anonym
27.06.2004, 05:21
M.. .da irrationally world ustroen-if to know beforehand who yours polovinka and who a mistake or an error........

The anonym
27.06.2004, 19:43
Hurry up slowly)) Certainly wait, the life will show!

Zjuka
29.06.2004, 10:15
Haste is necessary in two cases: at catching fleas and at diarrhea.

Aliska
01.07.2004, 01:09
Listen to heart. And to speak while, probably does not follow, in fact just vily on water...

kuka
02.07.2004, 04:38
Similar, that you are ill or sick with that is more senior, and to be with it or him for yourself you have already accepted the decision. For you honesty in relation to it or him;them is more important, instead of break with BF - so your words are read. Certainly, he teby should understand - even if you to him will tell all. But at once to pile on it or him the information - it is not obligatory. The person the adult - he should understand, that year to live in loneliness difficultly enough, there is a physiology, but there are feelings and priorities.
If you will tell to him all as is at once - he can apprehend the story as desire to leave from restoration of attitudes or relations, it can frighten off or suspend it or him. And you in fact do not want it or this.
Do not hurry event. Allow the initiative to show to him.

And probably still it is necessary and with BF to understand.:)

Asya
03.07.2004, 08:46
Do not speak now. And then do not speak anything concrete - all that will be told or said one hundred times in an another's head sucked round and turned or sucked round and turned over also by doubts reeled up. Will ask as a vein - brachiums shake and smile. " All your words can be used against you! " Is that case. Especially if you wish to continue attitudes or relations with the old friend. If it or him will take on job you not at once it or him to itself you will lodge - there will be time and with BF to understand (and with the Italian))))

Tier
04.07.2004, 04:31
I think, that you are right - not time now all this to stir. Here if will appear, then we shall understand. I really am afraid of it or him to frighten off, having told or said now the truth. Not that he me will not understand or not signs, and that he can count that breaks mine " started to develop " a life... I have decided to push the Italian - I cannot vse-taki with the muzhik who is not pleasant, and he too will feel it. And BF - he the darling, nice, sex, flowers to me here even the beginnings simply so to give, but the egoist vse-taki the uttermost, and does not feel, that in the sincere plan it is necessary to me, and iz-for it or this and all rest very quickly cools down. It is strange, that on soul or douche at me a full calm though like up to a ceiling should jump for pleasure... And can it is simple it is not believed already, that all at last will develop. Znakomy-that we a year tri-four, at least, but lived in different cities, and I already simply have broken a head, as it would be possible for us to organize family.

Alain
04.07.2004, 23:53
As one my friend in marriage we speaks leaves not for America or Canada, and for the person........ (and sadly smiles)

Zhirinovsky
05.07.2004, 20:48
To sleep with bojfrendom, to have breakfast, supper and dinner with the old friend. The Rest of the time - with new. Unequivocally.

Fantazerka
07.07.2004, 09:32
The adult men having family, very seldom leave to soim to young mistresses. What for to him your young tantsulki-pobegulki when he was already run off. To you of children crying at night will want, diapers, there baby's undershirts, and he with the wife has already fulfilled it. And they with the wife divided an apartment, yes? To Him to live there is no place, and still you here, not equipped. Ustraivaj-ka you the life. And he kak-nibud itself let makes the way. And further lives, as veins.