PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I to mum several years ago had a conflict, after its or her wine. She davn...

Lena
03.07.2004, 16:12
I to mum several years ago had a conflict, after its or her wine. She for a long time already has realized all and has asked for me a pardon. I too tried to understand and forgive or excuse it or her. Since then, in dreamings I am very severe with her I address, (though has passed or has taken place years 7 8). Naturally, after such dreams chuvtvuju myself broken and guilty, that vse-taki up to the extremity or end I can not to forgive or excuse it or her, probably. Help or assist to get rid of these feelings. If it is possible, in absentia, t. To. I am very far from Moscow. Thanks huge.

aist
07.07.2004, 09:22
I had mum. In the past to year she has died. Since then my life became is intolerable difficult. I too had insults on mum. And I am happy, that in the extremity or end of its or her life, I have made everything what to facilitate to her its or her sufferings. Besides physical efforts, I tried as it is possible to speak is more often to her, that very much it or her I like... Forgive or excuse mum and as soon as possible. In fact except for that insult, was much and good, unless is not present?