PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks everyone who has written to me. I am valid in a complex or difficult situation! To me kazhe...

JAnaM.
05.07.2004, 11:50
Thanks everyone who has written to me. I am valid in a complex or difficult situation! It seems to me, that never simply mother of my friend tried to explain to him, that it is impossible so with her to address. She it easily transfers or carries all, it is visible. I try to not be reconciled with it or this, but it is complex or difficult. The matter is that at me, though also complex or difficult enough, but very easily appeased and compliant character. I cannot go on a principle, put severe constraints, I can everything justify. How you think, it can affect or influence all event badly or vsyo-taki so it is better?

Anna
06.07.2004, 08:29
I think, that such you the person, or you should exchange or suffer or bear. At me the girlfriend 7 years suffers or bears from the husband of mockery vplod up to poboev, not because she a silly woman or is not necessary to anybody, is simple she very patient. Success!

Vupi
07.07.2004, 06:48
Well Yana, probably vse-taki for your patience is borders, time you vozrashchaetes to the question. Judge on itself, instead of on it or him;them, its or his mothers, to friends and so forth you, your feelings should be a criterion. If it is unpleasant to YOU, it is not necessary to search justifications or acknowledgement or confirmations or consolations. It is necessary to search for a way to remove or take off a problem t. About., that your feelings have been satisfied, instead of has got out still any bjaka in the form of " self-renunciation, self-flagellation, samounichizhenija.. ".