PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Can, at the same time will advise me? To me too sticks nachalnitsa, demands vza...

Ivan Petrovich
03.07.2004, 22:44
Can, at the same time will advise me? To me too sticks nachalnitsa, demands reciprocity... Well and how here to be? In fact not to the wife to complain, it or her at me is not present, and in general me women not so interest... Here advise please. Yes, how it or her we shall call? Kozliha or how? Unlike peredydushchego a question I live in Moscow, but from it or this unless it is easier?

The anonym
04.07.2004, 09:58
Understand, that to what. You adult enough "kid". I do not think, that to you so it is bad.

LEDI SEX
05.07.2004, 14:09
What means "sticks"? So be pleased, that else someone are capable it is pleasant in general! And reciprocity do not respond, choose the moment and in private tell or say " That from me hochesh-take, all yours, and I sobsvennik and shall not be pinimat participations in platitude! " Can to her simply it would be desirable the interlocutor, "come off" at restaurant, instead of "get" to you into trousers, well and even if risknyot-its or her problems, can (if you women do not interest and do not raise or excite!) to stand " eyes under heavens, let will receive pleasures, probably for a long time nobody longed for it or her, it is a pity, very a pity this unfortunate fury! By the way, I shall tell or say as the lawyer, there is in UK clause or article, " abusing service position ", can intimidate it or her if be afraid, that will demand greater.....

Kiril
07.07.2004, 03:33
Praivlno Ledi. What at you perfect ideas.
He seems to me that not absolutely the muzhik.
While