PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist! My family collapses or is blasted! My husband takes a great interest or is fond in religion, he is fanatical...

Evgenie
23.06.2004, 09:48
Help or Assist! My family collapses or is blasted! My husband takes a great interest or is fond in religion, he fanatically believing, prays every morning and veche of hour on an one and a half, reads only ruligioznuju the literature, listens to a sacred music itd itp. Does not drink, to smoke has thrown, like on the house helps or assists, but that affinity that happens between liking people has left. He to be engaged in sex does not want or wish, to embrace once again will not embrace, subjects for conversations only about religion. But I that - the normal person, am necessary to me a normal life, I want at cinema, in teart, on a visit, to talk about a miscellaneous, and not to girlfriends, and with the close person. I married not in a monastery! It as though splashes - as soon as he leaves in belief our attitudes or relations rushatsja, and he as though does not notice it or this - as the automatic device - does or makes the job and all!

ksy
23.06.2004, 17:14
Well here or most " vdaritsja in religion " or... Very quietly to make the plans for the future. In any case if it not longly proceeds, that is that the fanaticism will pass or take place chance.

Evgenie
24.06.2004, 10:40
hochetsja to believe in the best, it at it or him proceeds with variable success of year 3, but so patologichnyh forms yet did not accept, and at us the child of 5 months from a sort how it on itself will be reflected?!!!

ksy
25.06.2004, 20:44
I the person not religious and at all do not recognize fanaticism in what aspects... And he probably psalmam will start to learn or teach the child as soon as to speak to learn... Think, if do not become religious as he - distance will increase or be enlarged only...

Fanja
26.06.2004, 06:23
Well here! Drink. Smoke, guljajut-it is bad, moljatsja-too it is bad. Where natsti a golden mean? Can also most in religion to move?

The anonym
27.06.2004, 06:02
Evgenie, by and large the religion bad does not learn or teach. How I understand - he the orthodox Christian? And in occasion of your experiences - tell or say to him, that one of the most important precepts - love the near, as itself. I kak-read that, what is it and means "to love" not gde-that someone, and first of all those who series - the wife, children, parents. And to not force them to suffer, and to care of them and to support or maintain them. Because the indifference to near is a sin. I do not know, whether he will listen. Can to it or this to him it is necessary will also most to come. Whether there is at it or him a confessor? You could go to it or him;them and talk to it or him - he would explain to your spouse that to what. And you if wish to save normal attitudes or relations - accept its or his such as is. It also will be Vashchim happiness. How much women are excruciated that husbands beat them, drink, in gamblings all of money lose also for prostitutes remove or take out. But with wives both in theatres, and at cinema and on a visit. And you - in the God believes. Will agree are even difficultly disadvantage to name.
By the way, and what bad in psalmah? Chi, you read them, what so judge?

The anonym
28.06.2004, 20:52
At believers and families are stronger, and conscience has more.

The anonym
30.06.2004, 08:33
" As the automatic device... ", speak? Instead of whether he has taken a great interest in religion in any sect? I have examples, people simply ceased to be normal. Directly hypnosis any. Yes, and how at you with money, whether the husband brings extraction in family, or she kuda-that disappears? If it is sect - to be to a trouble.

The anonym
30.06.2004, 10:58
Certainly, if sect - then it is necessary to take measures urgently. And if Orthodoxy - that you in vain worry and strongly all exaggerate.

Elena
30.06.2004, 18:45
Yes though also Orthodoxy - if at the person except for church no pleasures in a life are present - business badly. If there is an opportunity - to leave better.

The anonym
01.07.2004, 09:27
Elena the matter is that votserkovlennyj the person all receives pleasures of a life. And such of which you also cannot dream. Know, the international researches on psychology have shown, that the great pleasure (can name it ecstasy), the person receives from religion, narcotics and only on the third place - sex (orgasm) then follow. Conclusions do or make.

The anonym
01.07.2004, 12:23
Here I also speak about SECT

Elena
02.07.2004, 21:11
Vot-here, I also speak. Undoubtedly, he receives. Yes only neither its or his wife, nor the child to these pleasures of the attitude or relation have no. What it or him pleasure from its or his religious ecstasies? I know not by hearsay, the husband of my sister - in-law such. Absolutely has already moved from "ecstasies". Orthodox, by the way.

The anonym
04.07.2004, 05:32
I have figuratively told or said "ecstasy" - that to you was more clear. To sect it is any attitude or relation has no. Simply I, personally, on the experience can approve or confirm is with what not sravnimoe feeling of calmness and love. Anybody after that in convulsions does not fight. My husband was irritated too with my daily morning and evening seclusions in a room with the Bible and molitvoslovom. Has then got used. I in fact and for it or him pray too. At all this it is difficult to me to name itself completely votserkovlennym the person. Quite seriously I speak - while you will not experience it - up to the extremity or end will not understand.
You in fact would not began to show claims to the husband if he was engaged in yoga (meditation)? In fact the truth? So why you are irritated with way of concept of the soul more comprehensible to Russian person (vodka is not counted)?

Elena
05.07.2004, 07:56
On itself, likely, all cannot be judged. Here such case, as at you is described not. You here not completely votserkovlennyj the person, fortunately for your family. And completely votserkovlennye... Their Poor relatives, and especially children.

Fair
05.07.2004, 22:20
Elena if to judge to religious measures the belief of your husband is a way to salvage both for you, and for your children, and at all destruction of family and its or her strengthening (if certainly you will deign though a few or a little;little bit to divide or undresse spiritual interests of your spouse). If to other measures - " poor relatives " believers votserkovlennyh not only less often are ill or sick (corporally and spiritually) but also live in the quiet pacified situation. It to you not with the husband the idler and the drunkard. About a sex life - in Orthodoxy there are no interdictions on "it" between lawful spouses, more likely on the contrary (" the husband yes will be sticked to the wife, and will be one flesh ") about it can ask any the father or at any orthodox forum. And more - it is better let children study to read psalmy, than pjaljatsja on telepuzikov and garri potterov.

Elena
07.07.2004, 03:17
Hardly we shall understand each other. Salvage where? In afterlife? Our husbands and happiness here are necessary to us. And garri pottery and psalmy personally for me - the phenomena of one order. Both that, and another has doubtful advantage or benefit. You have knowingly put religion in a ruler of comparison with narcotics. It is a narcotic and is. A psychedelia. What can be " the pacified situation " when the wife on a kitchen garden ploughs, and the husband in church sticks out? And so on, and so forth.