PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist please, tell or say what to do or make? Last time I often became not...

N
02.07.2004, 04:29
Help or Assist please, tell or say what to do or make? Last time I often began not iz-for what to rage, me starts all to irritate, it would be desirable to cry. There is itself not the .

Kind
02.07.2004, 15:11
Here one advice or council it is difficult to help or assist. In your case it is necessary and tabletochki poprinimat (((

Huch
03.07.2004, 17:51
You get or start yourselves, it is pleasant to you vyplskivat saved up or saved razdrozhyonnuju energy. .vhodite in this nervous status, get or start same itself, and then cannot will stop?.. .poprbujte kontralirovat the emotions and actions. The seagull for night of restful, 10 drops valerjanki - will help or assist.

Herring
05.07.2004, 08:59
Vo-the first, it is necessary to know your age and circumstances of your life including personal, to advise particularly. But basically you on any should consult at the neuropathologist and the endocrinologist. And to drink valerjanku-it is useless, you need to clean or remove the reason, instead of consequence or investigation...

kuka
05.07.2004, 20:32
Yes, it is hormones... Can - already it is time to become not most the, and already someone's...

Huch
06.07.2004, 15:55
It is not excluded, that on the contrary)

Well here
07.07.2004, 01:48
Nad, stamp to the psychotherapist, to you have told or said!