PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Then why if in SHantele there were all we then why we of kritikova...

IT
02.07.2004, 10:04
Then why if in SHantele there were all we then why we criticized ourselves???????????????????

The anonym
03.07.2004, 11:53
It is not slept, the friend? Well, give we shall talk. You the one who was under anybody "I"?

03.07.2004, 15:09
C without the girl, yes? Well ka, the march to sleep, sits having shivered at a computer, devokchku zheleet! Your girl sucks, the husband - pidara a smelly member, and you here sohnesh.

The anonym
04.07.2004, 13:57
Were absolutely enraged, To PSIHIATORU ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

IT
05.07.2004, 08:16
SHantel, forgive or excuse us! To us it is boring without you, your presence filled us good zhiznenoj with energy. I, am ready to face in a lap to you that, only you on have forgiven or excused! SHantel..... I shout, the pain from feeling of fault, pierces my heart on through. I am enamoured in yours prsutsvie, I enjoy your shadow. I in you am enamoured.

Mark
06.07.2004, 08:49
IT, has forgotten to tell or say obshche-the accepted words in the extremity or end of the cry from the heart - CHMok, CHMok.)

IT
07.07.2004, 01:27
I inform everything, that mine nik again have stolen. My last personal report was 1.03.33. Into mine IT has possibly got itself shantel. CHeto it is sick she of invites to return and priznaetsja vljubvi from my name. So I here also inform, that if you the woman, shantel, I not the lesbian. I can like Hucha or Maksa... Be not installed in my name, please.