PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question more likely to MEN! Really everyone like only women with ideal pair...

Ksenja
22.06.2004, 04:04
Question more likely to MEN! Really everyone like only women with ideal parameters 90 60 90. Such sensation, that recently all have gone mad - Adepses superfluous search for that, a cellulitis. Submit it or him superharmonous. And by the rest what to do or make?

EGO
22.06.2004, 17:45
Business not in parameters and in the woman, other is far up to 90 60 90 and lichiko could have - better, and in bed super. There can be other variant devchenka as from the catalogue, but and temperament as at a fish cast ashore. Know still some men sometimes talk to women on different general or common subjects, therefore presence of ideational or cogitative activity I personally privestvuju.

Well here
23.06.2004, 01:47
Nonsense any! These are cavils... Like vsjakih-a problem or task of the woman to make so that it or her have grown fond.

Malyshka
24.06.2004, 10:04
Well you and the little fool:), at me not such parameters (yes I do not want them!), but men pochemu-that from me without mind or wit:) and the temperament too does not influence:), any charm, any riddle should be simple, never it is impossible rasskryvatsja completely!

GERA
25.06.2004, 14:11
Malyshka, a good idea at you proskolznula) Kogda-I it heard that from enough elderly woman, the truth, in a little more naturalistic sounding)) But the same short: it is impossible to give completely itself to the man, any man of it or this does not deserve! To itself then will leave more dearly or expensively.
But here to create visibility of that - here she you everything, on a saucer with blue kaemochkoj - sometimes will not prevent) And parameters really are not of great importance... On myself I know. By a youth, having very good figure, but a cold and unapproachable kind, enjoied much smaller popularity, than now, having already nonideal figure)

Again I
25.06.2004, 23:22
To that as. I for example, like girls who exceed the set parameters a little, and do not complex in this occasion, and do not sit on diets.

27.06.2004, 09:57
Full delirium!!! 90 60 90 like only " peresyshchennye izvrashchentsy from bohemia " at which already for a long time on "polshestogo", still them in "blueness" pulls)))))))))

The anonym
28.06.2004, 13:16
Ksjuha, a counter question: and you like only
Men not below average body height, with good
Musculation, pleasant to a look a figure,
Strong physically? No, not always. But such
To like more pleasantly.

Dimka
30.06.2004, 03:54
Not the most important. Are right nizhepodpisavshiesja. The friend at me is so he vobshche for the woman recognizes lady with weight from 80 kg. And that thin demand use so it from a popular belief that in bed will be more active.

liska
01.07.2004, 19:33
Certainly, on non-standard figures too there are fans or amateurs. But such fan or amateur it is possible for all life and to not wait)) If you wish to choose itself, instead of to wait when on you will be ljubitel-it is necessary to be beautiful.

Herring
03.07.2004, 02:22
Men like that " take in arms or hand - maesh a thing ". Others slovami-they like siski and zadnitsu. All rest can be any. Practically. Know, there is still takoe-" it doesn't matter that an erypsipelas sheep, would be item.. chelovechja ".) At me was znakomaja-tolstjuchaja..... As the fighter sumo. So it or her muzh-class such djadka-when with her zaigryval-sufficed it or her for its or her thick the priest and spoke " Tanka, only that the tail did not grow thin ")))))))))))

liska
03.07.2004, 22:40
You can present Juliet 48 go the size?

Ken
04.07.2004, 23:31
And here the sizes and dimensions? Unless it is not important as people coincide on spirit?

The anonym
06.07.2004, 11:11
Y menya y samoi razmer 90 60 90, no eto vse brehnya shto mysgiki lubyat po standarty, kak mne moi dryg skazal kak dlya nego tak glavnoe dysha, tak shto vot, a tak y vseh vse odinakovoe, a na diety sadyatsya mnogie tak eto dlya sebya. Eto v osnovnom molodenkie malshiki lubyat hydenkih, t. k. sami eshe kak dohliki.

Fantazerka
06.07.2004, 22:25
Xenia, happiness not in it or this, at me parameters close to these or it, and lichiko anything as here speak, and like not a silly woman and like not " a fish cast ashore ", more likely on the contrary, poklonnikov-yes, the sea. And as well as all throw, as to me change, and as I am unfortunate as other women. Can even more. You relax with it or this tseljullitom. Not in harmony happiness, and not in beauty. And bed here too not the main thing. Yes who knows it or him, in what it. Yes only not in it or this. Precisely to you I shall tell or say. But to behave in forme-not superfluous.