PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Whether tell or say, please, there are eructations at neurosises? And so that...

Anatoly
05.07.2004, 09:50
Hello. Whether tell or say, please, there are eructations at neurosises? And so tob all the day long excruciated... Kak-that is unpleasant in a stomach... I still and hv desttve itself sometimes did or made. And now I do not know, whether from a habit of a stomach it or from nerves? Advise, please, something. I very much experience. It izelchimo.

Dock
06.07.2004, 21:15
Anatoly! To many gastroenterologists, and even - to psychotherapists it is not known to psychiatrists, but eructations, at neurosises HAPPEN! Still as! They empty, t. e. Only with air one, constant and exhausting with the kol-vom, is not that so? Yes, they are curable. Oni-are secondary, the neurosis will leave - and they will disappear literally in couple of days! prochtite my answer to Alexey - below, there is described the mechanism. Except for all it or this, probably, it will be interesting to you to learn or find out, that for scientists or scientist the direct interrelation of processes of a stomach, an esophagus, pharynx - with processes of a brain is already known, and there is even a communication or connection at a biochemical level.