PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter has lost innocence in 15 years, speaks - on the big love, but sejcha...

Katya
03.07.2004, 13:18
My daughter has lost innocence in 15 years, speaks - on the big love, but now they have already left... As to me to talk to her, what is it there should not be its or her usual practice of dialogue with young men, what is it badly and incorrectly and dishonestly under the attitude or relation to me even, she in fact still the schoolgirl! But also it would not be desirable the lethal conflict, will be worse? Or to shout, arrange? What? Thanks.

Kiseleva E.J.
06.07.2004, 19:00
Hello, Katya! It is not necessary To shout certainly. Now a few or a little;little bit rod has decreased sex education and in 15 years there could be all both on the big love and that is simply interesting and for the third reason, the young man very much liked, but be with it or him she could only so. And then they have left. As to conversation for the beginning it is necessary to find out for whom this conversation it is important, for you or for your daughter? Whether that you she is afraid and afraid something? You for it or her experience iz-that subsequent "somethings ephemeral" are possible or probable also or it is simple " maternal pavor ". Depending on that you wish to inform up to your daughter and build your conversation. Probably he also is not necessary at present. If wish to describe more in detail a situation mozhite to write to me on imejl.