PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me such trouble: we CONSTANTLY quarrel with my guy! iz-for discrepancies...

Yana
06.07.2004, 11:01
At me such trouble: we CONSTANTLY quarrel with my guy! iz-for discrepancies of interests and, first of all, characters! We vmesete already almost year, and in the beginning attitudes or relations such, certainly, were not... On the contrary, all was perfect... Now... Scandals NiCHeTo does not manage!!! And nevertheless - we cannot the friend without the friend - we see every day - huge attachment does not start up... A trouble still that seems, I do not like it or him, but besides a trouble in this attachment! It is impossible difficultly here so time - and all to tear! Especially, I for it or him och. I experience, t. To he very good person and very much likes me... Simply cannot live... ((and me he a greater or big leg and support..... Mozh who will help or assist advice or council???

Chyra
06.07.2004, 18:32
Yana, you need to find the compromise though at times it happens difficultly. You are capable to concede? If yes, concede to him, for God's sake, you from it or this will lose nothing (well, pairs or steams nervous cells - is exact). The vanity of the one who will go on the compromise, will suffer less. Success to you!