PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say why there is a boring in relation to people in general, to them obshch...

Tatyana
04.07.2004, 00:03
Tell or Say why there is a boring in relation to people in general, to their society, and to their quantity or amount? At me such boring all accrues or increases, no desire to communicate with anybody is present, except for pair girlfriends. Reaches idiocy, I wait for the house while the kitchen or cuisine will be released or exempted to eat easy in loneliness, or at job to smoke one on a ladder. In target if I go to walk, specially I choose such places where to people less, already stirs up from crowds of people everywhere. It would like to appear very much gdeto on a desert island but very much much here holds. Why at me such reaction to everything how with these or it;this to consult?

Natasha
05.07.2004, 00:04
Tatyana as I understand you. As if I have written it. You know, when I had an opportunity to rent the apartment one, I felt fine. As if all at once has risen on the places. At me has passed or has taken place a boring only when I have really reduced the contacts to a minimum. But now I have lost c job, and again a status of a boring have returned. Too I do not know as to be.

Bobrov A.E.
06.07.2004, 03:40
You gde-that "have burnt". The aspiration to a seclusion is usual arises as reaction to acute or chronic stress. Behind it or her greater or big often disappears, but unsatisfied need or requirement for affinity. Often such happens at a beginning depression. Advice or council is banal - address to the psychotherapist. Or if can, look for " related or congenerous soul ".

INNA FROM NEW YORK
06.07.2004, 16:00
ispiytivayu toje samoye!!!!!!!