PDA

Просмотр полной версии : odtverzhdenija to the words. If I see at the child sinjaki-I shiver pavor...

Olga
29.06.2004, 21:09
odtverzhdenija to the words. If I see at the child sinjaki-I shiver pavor, that at it or him a leukosis t + U-vazhaemyj the doctor. At me a problem which sushchestveno complicates to me a life. I constantly find at sebja and at the child the most terrible illnesses or diseases and I am so frightened, what even bo + dotverzhdenijajus at someone to ask to not hear acknowledgement or confirmation to the words. If I see at the child sinjaki-that I is assured, that at it or him, etc. And law began to notice a leukosis, that that of that I all time am afraid and about what all time govorju-with me and occurs or happens. Relatives speak, that I have got all of them, and I of anything en can do or make with myself. In a stomach or belly taoe sensation as before the important examination, and still duzhe " the bear illness or disease " happens. And even arrival of the doctor me not ubezhdaet-seems to me, that he has overlooked something... I that go mad? Whether the doctor is necessary to me or with it or this kak-that consult in dormashnih conditions.

Olga
30.06.2004, 19:19
Excuse, something not so was pressed. The beginning of the report further.

Alexey
02.07.2004, 09:27
Olga, is necessary to you internal job with the psychologist. Your pavors can do much harm to the child more, than real illnesses or diseases.

olga
02.07.2004, 23:44
And where it or him to take? To itself popalo-that bojazno to go.

Tolokonin A.O.
06.07.2004, 15:58
Independently, unfortunately, you do not solve a problem. If live in Moscow, to enter the name to me on reception it is possible by phone: 367 69 08 (09) mediko-the psychological center Family + . If wish to cause or call on the house or office, call 542 30 41 mob. Or write on E-Mail: tolokonin@mtu-net. ru
Tolokonin Artem Olegovich psihiatr-the psychotherapist.