PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte Dear Doctors! I very much require your help. To me of 16 years...

tusja
03.07.2004, 22:23
Zdrastvujte Dear Doctors! I very much require your help. To me of 16 years, I live together with parents, but it would be better not so...
The matter is that my father, from that day as I was born, the beginnings me to beat and solicit up to me. He in every possible way scoffed over me, similar, that it was simply pleasant to him to strike, t. e. To cause me a pain. When to me there were 15 years, he has called me in a room, but has told or said, that I did not include light. And mum at this time was on kitchens or cuisines. He has obviously let to me know, that he wants me. Me it shakirovalo! Understand, from own father I did not expect simply such act. It seems to me, from its or his party or side it is a mean and pity act. Is not present? There Has passed or there Has taken place any time and mum has talked to it or him about rukoprikladstva, t. To. iz-for it or this I often could not go to school. He has realized it and has ceased to beat me. But only sechjchas I can tell or say firmly and confidently, that my father - a toper. Yes, he brings home many money, yes, at me all is, but I am am killed with its or his presence by series. I cannot hear its or his voice - me oppositely, I cannot feel a touch of its or his arms or hand, it simply kills me. In a word, I simply hate it or him!!! But at all thus, I can make nothing essential. He has simply spoiled that time interval which I have lived. He does not understand, that coming home in 18 : 00 tired, I would like calmness. And more, very important, he in any way does not let know, that such happiness. Know, at times I feel myself as a bird in a gold cell. Like kletka-that gold, but sooner or later from it or her will want to take off. Whether not so?
Know, sometimes, I ask to myself a question. And here when I will have children, and they will ask me to tell it or him about the childhood. What I it or him shall tell or say? What when I was born, the father even was not close? What when he left in drinking-bouts I was afraid to publish though a uniform sound that he has not beaten me?
Help or Assist me please, I cannot so more to live! I do not have forces! I am simple on - chelovecheski is tired from such life!
Certainly, now beatings from its or his party or side have passed or have taken place, but when I pass by a room of parents, and I feel its or his steadfast view on myself. Before it or him I simply feel myself as sex object. When he sees me with steam rooms in the street, he is simple in a rabies. He shouts, speaks, that from me sex is necessary to them only. In fact they my friends. And he does not understand it or this. Once he to me has told or said such thing. You my daughter, and lushe you would live all life with us, would not marry. What for he so speaks??? They together with maoj have solved zaveti the child. To bring up, this business of everyone as it is a duty. And if you do not want all it or this, what for to get or start children? I have finally got confused and lost. Help or assist me please. In advance many thanks. Excuse, that it is too much.

Catty
05.07.2004, 14:18
Dear tusja! To the Toper, moreover with the upset mentality, it is necessary to be treated. And why your mum does not wish to put it or him in narkodispanser? Under indications (t. e. When he cannot live differently as soon as under constant observation of doctors, differently he is dangerous to a society) such treatment free of charge. And besides, if he beats you and tries to force, law enforcement bodies can be involved in business, t. e. Militia. For the beginning address on the same site in conference "expert in narcology" and "psychiatrist", because problems not at you with your female psychology, and at your father with mentality and alcoholic dependence. Success to you and forces!

tusja
06.07.2004, 15:53
Dear Catty! Understand, we with mum cannot put the father in narkodispanser in any way, t. To. One honey agarics was. When it or he had a first drinking-bout, we have not sustained all this nightmare and have solved to the doctor in such institution. He shouted, swore, in every possible way refused, but taki we it or him there have put all. But it unfortunately was not for a long time. On following put he has called home and has told or said, that if we behind it or him shall not arrive, he will carry all hospital (force is, mind or wit it is not necessary) and will run away therefrom. We behind it or him have arrived, and he has told or said, that if such once again to repeat, he is simple from us will get rid, t. e. Will kill us, and I know, that he can so to make. to. He is involved in such affairs.
Know, once, when he has struck me, I in an impulse of a rage have told or said, that for such reference or manipulation to us, we shall bring an action against you (or in militia). Its or his answer has followed, as that I have written that above. That's all. As he is connected both with militia, and with courts or vessels. I in a bewilderment. In advance Thanks you!