PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Your help is very necessary! At me such problem: I recently nach...

Andrew_KIEV
05.07.2004, 18:39
Hello! Your help is very necessary! At me such problem: I recently have started to communicate with the former schoolmate with whom we did not keep in touch nearby 4 h years. I have broken a leg or foot. And, As it is necessary, I sit three weeks of the house. Sometimes I invite to myself friends or girlfriends as it is dullish, vsyo-taki, to one. And at me parents leave on job almost every day in the evening. And so, my former schoolmate now comes to me almost every day, calls - I understand, he has nothing to borrow or occupy or there is no place to spend time, but why at me? It already has very much bothered me, and I do not know, how it or him "otshit" or to explain, what to me it is not necessary to come? He can take offence how to make it - more delicately? I wait for your advice or councils, thanks!

Sergey
06.07.2004, 03:10
The guy, well I can tell or say to you - you have got! What I shall advise? I shall advise you to show in every possible way to him, that you do not like its or his presence, but nezachto to not do or make it or this in the rasping form! Is better, in my opinion, simply it is more to ignore of it or him, to show, that he you does not interest, and that he does or makes at you houses interests you only - plays on a computer, newspapers there reads... Here so! Do not despond - not a lethal problem, in three weeks you look and itself to it or him;them privjazhishsja!;)

child
06.07.2004, 15:49
Yes have gone or send you it or him nafig kak-nibud more delicately, and all affairs. Tell or say for example, that at you a flu, terribly infectious, parents have brought, he and itself will not want to come to you.