PDA

Просмотр полной версии : zdrastvuite!!!! mne 20 let ia visoki dovolna krasivi pareni no kogda s...

aleks
03.07.2004, 01:09
zdrastvuite!!!!
mne 20 let ia visoki dovolna krasivi pareni
no kogda so mnoi na4enaet razgovarivati kakaita dev4enka to ia srazu teriaiusi vse iz golovi vihodit i ia ne mogu poderjivati razgovor
kogda ia obshaiusi s druziami u menia sovershena netu takih kompliksov v 4em problema kak ot etogo izbavitsia?

Aduvanchik
06.07.2004, 15:39
To tell the truth, I do not know, that it is better to advise. When such happens with me, I start to panic and words vylitajut. The main thing to speak, from all mere verbiage and phrases, having felt a situation, the girl herself will grasp something. And when you will come into contact, that you wanted there will be already easier to tell or say. In as!
And with friends it is easier to you to speak that they friends, and impression on them you to make you do not want, at least to fascinate and obojat is exact. Struggle with this problem, t. To. To girls, I can tell or say precisely, such situations are not pleasant. There is such feeling that business not in you, and in them... I wish GOOD LUCK =)