PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. I can to the wrong address I address, but it would be desirable to hear advice or council...

Anna
03.07.2004, 19:56
The dear doctor. I can to the wrong address I address, but it would be desirable to hear advice or council. With the husband together 28 years, lived always very well. To him recently it was executed 50 let-and has begun: incorrectly till now lived (came in time home, called, etc.). Now comes late, has taken a great interest in any woman, it is pleasant to communicate with her and other. From the house does not go. But my nerves not iron, began to not trust, be jealous, that was always alien to me. Prompt how further to live. Thanks.

Tolokonin A.O.
05.07.2004, 07:43
It is necessary to understand with the true reasons of such behaviour! Address internally. If live in Moscow, to enter the name to me on reception it is possible by phone: 367 69 08 (09) mediko-the psychological center Family + . If wish to cause or call on the house or office, call 542 30 41 mob. Or write on E-Mail: tolokonin@mtu-net. ru
Tolokonin Artem Olegovich psihiatr-the psychotherapist.

Anna
06.07.2004, 10:49
Unfortunately, I not moskvichka.