PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All many thanks!!! But you at all do not represent as it " sorevnovani...

TUTI
27.06.2004, 14:17
All many thanks!!! But you at all do not represent me as this "competition" strains. It seems to me, at me the opinion vanishes. I shall explain: to me the husband bought a cellular telephone (have more correctly got rid from old, and got newer), and so earlier I never such would buy or purchase, as I like practical, convenient things, instead of ultra fashionable. And has agreed on it only because this phone more abruptly, than phones at them. Also knew, that he very much liked them. How to be with it or this. So practically I began to concern to all. Though with friends all on the contrary.

The anonym
29.06.2004, 21:02
You yet have not learned the main thing: to like near.

The anonym
02.07.2004, 16:28
Similar, it you with them compete, instead of they with you. Really there is no other opportunity to be realized? You simply try to be better in in what at all your place. Enjoy yourself, what you really would like.

Vladushka
06.07.2004, 06:44
Similar that all problem in you, understand itself, what for to you it? At you that complexes?