PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alexey Evgenevich. My sister of 24 years requires in psychological...

Nina
05.07.2004, 10:54
Dear Alexey Evgenevich. My sister of 24 years requires the psychological help. It is available attributes of a nervosism and depression with self-charge, nakolko I can judge, pochitav the literature. However she categorically refuses to address to the expert, motivating it is that he the person known enough in the circle (it is the truth) and if it becomes known, that she was treated, she " it is not becomes simple Lena, and Lena-kotoraja-lezhala-v-psihushke ". How to persuade it or her to address to the expert, how to convince it or her, what it is possible to save the fact of treatment as fiduciary? Yours faithfully, Nina

Bobrov A.E.
05.07.2004, 18:32
Basically for disclosure of medical secret the legal responsibility is stipulated. But not this main thing. The qualified expert values the name not less, than your sister. Besides hospitalization in insane hospitals in overwhelming majority of cases is unessential. However the probability of such hospitalization essentially increases in the started cases. Well and more. Eventually alienations become secret polishinelja, t. e. They start to become obvious to all for exceptions of the person most "hiding" them.

Nina
06.07.2004, 00:12
Dear Alexey Evgenevich. Big to you thanks for the answer!