PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings! At me such problem in family, us in family two children, parents all...

Willow
24.06.2004, 23:46
Greetings! At me such problem in family, in family two children, parents always considered or counted what to bring up belt, angle us is necessary strictly... All anything but when the daddy striked that lifted an arm or a hand on mum, mum suffered or bore, but when he was at job got drunk and broke a rage on us. But thanks God it has ended, we have grown to us 20 and 25 sootvestvenno, at us the families, the father has changed, and here mum has started to drink. And not every day, and after any holidays sejshenov... Also cannot stop, drinks vtihorja and goes then on all throws, if you try to put to bed it or her. The father any more does not know that to do or make, we live separately. How to deduce or remove mum from this status? I think it genetically as its or her brother and the sister too drink also the grandfather drank! That I, that at the brother still had trauma sincere since the childhood and we simply cannot see its or her drunk, we start to shout, razvarachivaemsja and we leave. You start with her to speak, she speaks what to live not interestingly, bags, washing, cooking... All. Have bought or purchased it or him a dog, they have refused it or her, now lives at me, thought though it will help or assist. Works sotsrabotnikom, receives copecks, how much did not try to arrange it or her on normal job, speaks that does not wish to work all the day. We certainly help or assist money, but on legs or foots plainly have not risen. I am simple it or this I do not understand and I ask the help, help or assist to deduce or remove it or her from this status. Though I know in a week she will apologize and objashchat that more it to not repeat. Can code? But it is severe! pozhskazhite, plz. Thanks. Yours faithfully, the Willow.

Elena
26.06.2004, 04:52
Here consultation of the doctor to not manage in any way. Can and code, but the problem serious so easier or simply to not solve it or her.

Natalia
28.06.2004, 21:25
Willow, your report is pleasant to read, though write about a serious problem. You the good fellow, that so care of mum. From stories of friends I know, that there are preparations which are mixed with nutrition and cause proof disgust for alcohol. Consult to the expert in narcology or simply ask in a drugstore. I am afraid to muddle names, but it propoten, esperal. Only do not throw mother!

Martini
30.06.2004, 19:54
You well done Many after such childhood simply would leave mother to the mercy of fate. And what to code severely it you in vain. Here the good expert, both the expert in narcology and the psychologist, and certainly your love, care and dobota is necessary. Do not despair. All in your arms or hand.

Nika
04.07.2004, 16:36
Yes to her it is necessary pomosh experts! Know, such often happens during this period to women, children have grown, to care not about itself... I know Earlier, were such camp LTP, that that in this sort, can even violently but if her now to not help or assist, only will be worse, she hardly will get out. Well and grandsons please, after convalescence! Success, treat mum.

Lana
05.07.2004, 17:52
Willow! Search for the good expert. Unfortunately, to cure an alcoholism completely it is impossible, but in time to warn drinking-bout is possible - the good doctor is necessary. You the good fellow. Patiences to you.