PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Little girls! I escaped, iskal-has found, do not send or have approached;have suited, has returned to me, has forgiven or excused!...

C
03.07.2004, 22:07
Little girls! I escaped, iskal-has found, do not send or have approached;have suited, has returned to me, has forgiven or excused! That it costed to me! klenetsja, that only I am necessary to him, and on cellular phone of the girl, called, but speaks, that never and to anybody!! Can. Who knows as to learn or find out, on what surname number or room is written down? I can not easy live!
I want the truth! And then I shall make a decision....

VM
04.07.2004, 14:37
The knowledge increases grief! And the deceit and mistrust - - destroy or blast a life!

The anonym
04.07.2004, 17:02
I wish to check up to believe!!!!

LENA
05.07.2004, 15:22
DO NOT CHECK, SIMPLY PRETEND, AS YOU NOT the MISS. And IN GENERAL the SAME SITUATION At me. I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH YEARS to YOUR YOUNG MAN, BUT it is necessary for THEM TO TAKE a walk, I DO NOT JUSTIFY IT or HIM, IT is simple NORMALLY. THAN you WILL PAY ATTENTION it is LESS, THAN better. To HIM AT ALL DO NOT SPEAK About the SUSPICIONS, And THAT WILL bother Also HE WILL leave. HAS returned NOT SIMPLY SO