PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Meek or Unrequited love. WHAT to do or make? And nothing would be desirable... It would be desirable to think, time...

Gulcatay
27.06.2004, 03:19
Meek or Unrequited love. WHAT to do or make? And nothing would be desirable... It would be desirable to think, reflect, romance about unreal. In fact it is incomprehensible also I all I realize. But I can not otrech myself from vicious, sex ideas. They stir or prevent to me. Help or assist me to distract, dismiss this delirium.

Anyuta
28.06.2004, 04:45
I too had a meek or unrequited love and I did not know, that to me to do or make and not who to me could not pomoch... eo proceeded very longly, and only when I vtretila other person who has fallen in love vmenja at once (as he speaks)... I the truth have understood that I like it or him not at once... Only then I have reconciled, that nothing podelaesh with meek or unrequited love. .chto heart not zastavish to like... We dosih pores together and I not zheleju that all so has left... Who knows kakby at us has developed with that person... I think to you it is necessary to communicate and notice more and other people, not only your hero of Success!

Anyuta
01.07.2004, 04:46
I too had a meek or unrequited love and I did not know, that to me to do or make and not who to me could not pomoch... eo proceeded very longly, and only when I vtretila other person who has fallen in love vmenja at once (as he speaks)... I the truth have understood that I like it or him not at once... Only then I have reconciled, that nothing podelaesh with meek or unrequited love. .chto heart not zastavish to like... We dosih pores together and I not zheleju that all so has left... Who knows kakby at us has developed with that person... I think to you it is necessary to communicate and notice more and other people, not only your hero of Success!

Vick
04.07.2004, 16:57
Well itself something to borrow or occupy and carry away))

Vladimir
05.07.2004, 15:13
I feeling meek or unrequited ljublvi poznal am enough for a long time, and at once have understood - I have got! I could think of her and constantly saw its or her image at myself before eyes in light tones. Then to me have advised an exercise room, and you know has helped or assisted. Has really helped or assisted! The main thing - to not lose self-control, and DO NOT TAKE in head TO KILL THIS PROBLEM ALCOHOL, YOU WILL kill NOT IT or her, But!!! The Main thing find to itself addicting, to you it will be complex or difficult enough all this to transfer or carry, but it is necessary " to give itself a kick " and to tell or say: " All is much better, than me it kazhetsja! ". Live with this phrase pozhizni and to you it will be easier. Itself through it has passed or has taken place...