PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All zdrasti! Has come to you behind advice or council, help or assist pozhalujsto, I at all zna...

Masjanja
18.06.2004, 13:10
All zdrasti! Has come to you behind advice or council, help or assist pozhalujsto, I at all do not know that it is necessary to do or make in such situation. I am familiar with my guy hardly more year, but for this time I met it or him of only 5 times. But on it there are many reasons, he lives from me at one and a half o'clock driving, sometimes speaks, that one easier or simply does not wish to go (in fact renshe we had steam rooms svidanija-he, I, my girlfriend and its or his friend). Today, he for the first time for 3 months has called to me, and has told or said, type I here am simple zaglanul in a notebook, have decided all to ring round, but also at the same time and you. Has still told or said, that boitsja to appear peredomnoj in such kind (he often goes on fingers, and iz-for it or this at it or him it is a lot of ecchymoses). Then, that I beautiful, clever, kind... And he likes me. (he voopshche is able to do or make compliments, and very careful) On its or his question, whether like I it or him, I has responded nothing, but he began to ask, that I would tell or say as strongly I it or him I like, differently he simply cannot fall asleep at night. Whether on a question I with it or him shall meet, I have agreed, but only as friends, on it he has hung up. It or he on a visit had a friend who has called back to me later, and began to ask too most. I certainly know, that he it will not be simple so with me to meet, he will not do without pocheluev. He very strongly is pleasant to me, and one and a half year I can not already forget it or him in any way, but admit the feelings I do not want, in fact each time as I it did or made varied nothing, he both did not come, and does not come, and calls to me seldom. I do not like to do or make a first step, I consider or count, that the guy should the first show intsiativu, and achieve the girl. Girlfriends advise to hammer on it or him, speak, that I shall meet one thousand more such as he, and even better, but at me will not get. For certain he the ladies' man, and from me, also as well as from all he needs only one... .no not looking at all its or his disadvantages, he to like me!

Sergey
21.06.2004, 20:45
What it for the guy if you for a year saw it or him of 5 times? And then, unless 1, 5 hours this time? Has taken a taxi and forward. What for to waste time? Meet others while those think and look in zap. Books. Become more senior - will understand, what nonsenses it were:).

Martini-Sergey
23.06.2004, 12:25
Sergey, you here so longly do not sleep, would come to us to a chat, would chat, if it is certainly interesting to you. A chat of female psychology.

Martini-Sergey
25.06.2004, 19:12
By the way the address: http: // woman-psycology-03. narod. ru

The anonym
29.06.2004, 02:33
Though in a chat were delayed to the full extent:- marusja, greetings!

Sergey-Martin
01.07.2004, 12:14
Unfortunately, in 1.13 I already slept. But tomorrow I shall necessarily come:).

Masjanja
02.07.2004, 12:08
:) Thanks Sereg!!

child
05.07.2004, 14:31
SKOLKO VAM LET?