PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello!!! To me of 18 years. The problem is old as the world. The father to drink likes and with...

Irina
28.06.2004, 14:07
Hello!!!
To me of 18 years. The problem is old as the world. The father to drink likes both every year all more and more (sober happens no more days 10 and in a month). And having drunk beats utensils, shouts, that
Will kill, threatens. In the past to a year on May, 10th I was on kitchen or cuisine, have heard rustles in the next room, have run out, I look, he to strangle she mums tries, the poor creature, all white in a corner was hammered. He did not expect, that I shall appear, has distracted for a second, it is it or her and have rescueed or saved we in a room - he fractures a door, eyes strashnye-terrible, think nothing, he has started to describe as us will kill, as all will be in a blood, (I shall cut off, speaks, a head as to the ram) we in what were, in that and have run out on street, have gone or send to friends. Hours through 5 have come back home - he should be overslept already malenko, but we have seen the ground knife, 2 tazika - all was ready, he has fallen asleep together with a knife before a door. Just in case we send or have come with the aunt, he has woken up, has seen it or her, has offered her of money and all everything that she has left and has left us It was very terrible. Since then similar on excite repeated some times. To me it is very terrible! When he drunk or poddatyj with at once I escape from the house, but t. To. It is the most part of time and there is no time to be prepared to employment or occupation, there is no place prilech to have a rest, - - it is serious, I cannot so more. I already and sober am afraid of it or him - - the same one person! And he is angry all time iz-for only. From here full accompanying problems. I am afraid drunk - great disgust for alcohol is deranged drunk, at me, I can not drink even beer, even for the company - it is opposite. In no event it is impossible to communicate with boys, having suspected though something even if I by phone shall tell or say "he" will be the big scandal with all following consequences: sober he can and will keep silent, but get drunk - here as they say both you will evade, and will be alive to Me of 18 years, I to meet boys want or wish! while offer J And in the spring of this it was absolutely bad is, could not sleep, the head is turned, at night a shiver in all body, podtashnivaet. After long inspection, by encephalography, the doctor has told or said, what is it only o-very strong stress, longly being surprised as such can be at the child. Very much I envy those who lives in a hostel, at them so it is good so easy! I Am afraid or rather afraid of men - they more strongly, never, probably, of the man I can grow fond. And here, that is strange, the woman - please, very much I like the doctor - Lyudmila Petrovnu who has helped or assisted me in the spring though I saw its or her all time 5. I see as others live, I am surprised to all as though ordinary for them so all is strange, when in family mountain the friend for the friend, even prepare together, even eat together - but it so it is healthy I envy I Am afraid, that I can not such create family to be entered in such
And again pavor, again a sleeplessness, again it is necessary to feel closely or attentively that occurs or happens in papinoj to a room And suddenly?
I do not know what to do or make. Help or assist please.
I live one dream: to leave since a bottom or fundus of a life (even month to be separately, pozhitspokojno) - - it is impossible And then to live it is not necessary that to live But so it would be desirable to believe and hope

Sonja
01.07.2004, 04:12
Vo-the first, you any more the child. I am exact in such position lived till 13 years while in one perfect day my clever and distressful mummy, having spat upon everything, visors me and both in what there were plus documents, have left in other city. Are now alive, healthy, cheerful. At me already the family, and that past though it is not forgotten, but is recollected seldom and that., as a terrible dream. Success and the decision to YOU!

Gogi
02.07.2004, 11:12
In militia to call did not try or taste? Write zajavu to the divisional. Its or his trade to settle similar. And niche be not afraid. Will not be worse

Tolokonin Artem Olegovich the psychotherapist
05.07.2004, 14:18
Dear Irina!
It is necessary for you to address to the psychologist or the psychotherapist for disposal of a negative, prichenyonnogo to you your father and a family situation as a whole. In occasion of behaviour of the daddy with zavleniem in militia and to the regional psychiatrist. It is quite enough situations described by you, that nedobrovolno gospitalizovat and compulsorily to treat for an alcoholism. The earlier you will leave the house and begin to live independently, the it will be better for you! Do not panic - to an occasion of the future all at you to develop successfully, only in it it is necessary to believe!