PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. I hypochondriac enough person so it has turned out, that for e...

JUlja
03.07.2004, 19:44
The dear doctor. I hypochondriac enough person so it has turned out, that for these or it 2 3 weeks I have seen enough films about gangsters, abnormal people, psihbolnitsy. Plus to it or this attacks the hypoglycemias (endocrinology), accompanied feeling of pavor have become frequent. The girl-friend in all paints has told plus about tetenku to which she in psihbolnitsu goes. All it kak-that was imposed and 5 days ago at me the panic has begun simply - that I too can go mad, for example, utensils to beat, and me will hand over in "psihushku". Appetite was gone, I force itself there are, in a head gloomy ideas, have a rest only in a dream. Has told to mum, she speaks, what is it at me from sitting in four walls (the child recently has gone in sadik), that I should search urgently for job and to drink valerian drops. Also that to psychologists and psychotherapists to go it is not necessary, as me at once will put on the account. The doctor, is a neurosis? To what doctor it is better to address, in paid clinic, where all candidates of sciences or for a state institution? To the doctor it is better to go one or with someone from members of family? It would not be desirable to give the salary to the doctor, but also normally it would be desirable to live too. Earlier at me such happened, then like passed or took place.

Bobrov A.E.
05.07.2004, 11:56
Similar, that at you panic attack. At Diabetum these statuses - not a rarity. It is necessary to address to the psychotherapist. But which in what mum of the right.