PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I Am treated for a logoneurosis, the doctor has registered following preparations: a dream...

Alex
03.07.2004, 21:12
Hello! I Am treated for a logoneurosis, the doctor has registered following preparations: sonapaks, Eglonylum, Finlepsinum, amitriptyline also that to-still, however accepting these or it priparaty, began to notice, that at sexual contacts, at an ejaculation, the semen practically is not allocated, only hardly hardly a transparent liquid. To the doctor to tell or say about it or this I hesitate. Thanks for the help.

Bobrov A.E.
05.07.2004, 11:47
Sonopaks, Eglonylum and amitriptyline render t. n. Cholinolytic action. In a combination these agents (certainly much depends on a dosage and individual sensitivity) can affect an ejaculation. I think, that nevertheless it should be discussed with your doctor as to give you advice or councils concerning change of regimens of purpose or appointment of preparations, not knowing you, features of your status and dynamics or changes of therapy, I have no the right. As to overcoming shyness, at your frustration this simply necessary condition of therapy.