PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Perfect ladies! For the beginning a small joke: The grandfather on reception to tera has come...

The grandfather
04.07.2004, 22:35
Perfect ladies! For the beginning a small joke:
The grandfather on reception to the therapist has come. Survey is finished,
That is necessary is registered. The doctor has decided to joke:
- And this piece still use?
- And kak-. We lay in the morning with babkoj, I this piece pod-
nimaju, I release or I let off and in whose party or side will fall, to that and for
Bread to go.
Now I ask advice or council from a ladies' society. I too the grandfather.
To me 63.5. Here about half a year I am friends of lady is younger than me (more than year has buried the wife back, she was at me 1 and the unique woman - here backward?). With the girlfriend it's OK, I not the egoist both she has orgasms and it delivers to me satisfaction to 80 %, and here from 20 % not all is smooth. I have a discharge not more often once a month and it appears to be transferred or carried difficultly physiologically, not speaking about a moral status.
That can advise what to treat, drink, be engaged in auto-training (self-suggestion) or to fasten with ladies?
Or that will advise lady how to conduct process, to participate in itself, helping or assisting me. As in other joke, I know 101 ju a pose (from above). With lady I can speak on any subject so if there will be efficient advice or councils, I shall be grateful.
P. S. Oral and proctal or anal sexes I despise, it is necessary to respect with the woman.

oshn
05.07.2004, 11:12
Who speaks to not respect, here and uvazhte... Oral (we shall not press too with proctal or anal) sex. Give to her pleasure kunningulisa, she to you minet will make, without your hints (prompt only that an arm or a hand helped or assisted, type podonanirovala, will get tired less, more quickly an orgasm reach or achieve). And if also it will not help or assist, it is necessary to go to the doctor, a prostate to check up, (at the same time to massage just in case,)). 63 - not age, but only the beginning of the fan.