PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! What to me to do or make? 2 years I sit on paksile, from them god-n...

Someone
03.07.2004, 22:34
The dear doctor! What to me to do or make? 2 years I sit on paksile, from them god-on a dose 3 tab. In day. pokazanija-panich. Attacks, trevozh. rasstr-in, an agoraphobia. Questions:
1. How long the course of an antidepressant can be prolonged at such problems, how mine?
2. Whether maximal this doza-60 in day?
3. Whether it is not necessary to increase or replace it or her a preparation if, despite of greater or big improvements, 100 % of freedom from a phobia are not present (I can be outside of the house go to shops, but I can not cross the open sites as the area or road, and it continues to limit strongly a life).
3. How to get rid of constant feeling of weariness, absence of energy and a sleepiness which, despite of such long term of reception, do not pass or take place, whether it-is possible to neutralize it or it is an attribute of what paksil does not approach or suit?
Many thanks!

The doctor
05.07.2004, 08:55
It is possible to try to pass on tsipramil better) or prozak. And still luchshche - to begin on this background a psychotherapy. As to duration of application paksila theoretically she is not limited, but much depends on function of a liver and kidneys. Them it is necessary to check 1 2 times a year (biochemistry and a hematology of a blood, analyses of urine). Above 60 mg/I to raise or increase days did not recommend. The answer to other questions consists in change of a preparation and transition to a psychotherapy.