PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The "stood" twin. Hello! I do not wish anybody to frighten, advice or council is simply necessary...

JUljasha
28.06.2004, 12:22
The "stood" twin. Hello! I do not wish anybody to frighten, advice or council is simply necessary. At me 21 week of bigeminal pregnancy. Yesterday was at the doctor where to me have informed, that one of twins has stood approximately on 17 week, t. e. Heart does not fight any more. The reasons plainly have not found, but will survey still. Even I do not know how to inform relatives, to friends and at job, in fact nevertheless already knew - term not small. It would not be desirable, that at me constantly sympathetically looked and accused of it or this. How on it or this with the least problems to inform the public? In advance thanks!

Darya
30.06.2004, 06:35
Strange that you during such moment are excited with opinion of the public........ It is them should excite, how you now both as your kids and as you to support or maintain!

JUljasha
30.06.2004, 13:43
Darya, me excites not opinion of the public, and how on me this opinion or another's excessive sympathy or can be charges behind my back of relatives of the husband that a pier I such sickly have appeared, will press. In fact to me now most it is hard, it is clear, but it would not be desirable, that also all to suffer or bear it was necessary. Glaza-that now on a wet place when this subject is mentioned or touched;affected... Thought simply as is better to present such news to everything that to me it is less with questions and sochuvstvijami climbed and behind a back were not whispered. Besides it would be desirable the remained baby to inform normally, volnovatsja-that in this case is impossible.

Willi
01.07.2004, 21:46
JUljasha - let's spread out to separate groups of people: friends - with them, me sees, is the most easier - they can tell or say the truth, having told or said, that the best support from them - silent life by series and walks together on fresh air without zatragivanija this subject... And also the request in support if someone will climb with superfluous questions...
Colleagues - it seems to me, that it is not obligatory to them to know it now, and after sorts or labors someone from friends can call to your chief and ask it or him to warn colleagues that a subject did not lift and stare did not build (at my friend at job so recently warned)...
Relatives - the nearest - if quick-witted it is possible to tell or say also, as well as to friends... If kvochki/brood hens - that to ask the husband to tell or say and warn after sorts or labors... And so to respond - all goes normally, on sorts or labors we shall inform or notify you in addition...
Relatives distant - the nobility not it is necessary for them...

Darya
04.07.2004, 22:33
JUljasha, it seems to me willi Ochen competently has painted all of you. Try or taste and act or arrive. And what at you such relatives what can so to say? Same it is awful! Also it is not necessary to suffer or bear them! At what here you! Same not you so have made! Think sechas of itself, about the health, about the kid - you in fact so are now necessary to him! Success to you!!!

Psiholog
05.07.2004, 05:45
JUljasha, think properly - whose support is now necessary for you, it or him and will tell or say all at once and as is. At job it is better while than nothing to speak colleagues if something will notice - " not so well myself I feel, thanks for trouble, good-bye ". Often all happens To relatives more difficultly! If such from which only superfluous problems - give the report of news to the close person (to the husband, mum, the sister). If will speak, do or make accent or stress on the healthy baby. Try to wait a little with the announcement of unpleasant news - have a little a rest, come in itself, feel confidence of itself, thinking about the future child. If it will be absolutely serious (depression, nervous failures, etc.) address to the psychologist (we not terrible:)). The main thing! Find the good expert, instead of vykachivatelja money! In such situation it is difficult to keep in equilibrium, and for you now it is the extremely important! Think of the future child! Success to you, self-controls and forces!!!