PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear doctor! I had problems with mine psihologie...

Natalka.
03.07.2004, 23:44
Hello the dear doctor!
I had problems with my psychology.
I do not know that occurs or happens to me, but all who me
Knew approve or confirm earlier that I became become hysterical.
Earlier I was the cheerful cheerful person, and
Now as "mine", I blow up for everyone meloch.
I diko am am irritated with the husband of this " go here I you I attempt ", I am am irritated with children with their constants "MUM", with their squeak, squeal, laughter. JAstala to be afraid
To remain one houses, I am am overcome with pavor, when
Time of homing of the husband from job approaches or suits. I prosy
pajus among night in cold to sweat potomu-that is removed or is taken off;dream nightmares. Me it is constant odalevajut think about
Volume, that I kogdato have acted or arrived badly, kamu-that have insulted or have made something not so. Constantly
I think of how me to apologize before these people
Than to smooth down the mistakes or errors? Often it would be desirable pobyt one and when I remain one vaznikaet PAVOR.
Sometimes there is a desire to die.
Certainly you will laugh, when will read through it.
Will think, that I a silly woman, but vet from everything, from all I hide the feelings, pavors....
Advise please that to me to do or make?
Zaranie I thank.

Tolokonin A.O.
05.07.2004, 04:59
Necessarily address internally. Similar problems not too seldom meet. If live in Moscow, to enter the name to me on reception it is possible by phone: 367 69 08 (09) mediko-the psychological center Family + . If wish to cause or call on the house or office, call 542 30 41 mob. Or write on E-Mail: tolokonin@mtu-net. ru
Tolokonin Artem Olegovich psihiatr-the psychotherapist.