PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks for consultation the doctor. But me such question interests has passed or has taken place already...

Tatyana
03.07.2004, 23:02
Thanks for consultation the doctor. But me such question 3 weeks as mum prinmimaet sonapaks interest has passed or has taken place already almost, and certainly positive shifts are, she is not so aggressive and restless. But thus the delirium from its or her consciousness does not disappear. The schizophrenia has not left anywhere, thus she partially recognizes, that at that time when at it or her the greatest attack she was not quite adequate herself conducted, nevertheless, she tries to not speak us but by casually dropped words I understand, that she considers or counts that neighbours wish it or her to poison and t. Item e. This turbidity at it or her does not leave a head in any way. On our arrangements and belief that in an apartment vporjadke and neighbours plan nothing all, she agrees, but thus in every possible way hints that we are mistaken, and she unique who understands all. In this connection I would like to understand, sonapaks it is capable kak-to affect or influence that on itself, so to say, clearing of consciousness or is required any other treatment. Because it is the most terrible for me, not that that she falls asleep or roughly moves, that she speaks terribly that and as she now thinks. Therefore such question you recommend to address to the neurologist? The psychiatrist in this case is not required? Simply mum now noticeably more reasonably and to convince it or her to go to the psychiatrist hardly it will be possible. The "zamorochki", she tries to hide a schizophrenia from us and from other people too. And I more than am assured, that she will inform the doctor on the perfect state of health, and hardly will share problems. Why that at it or her pavor before doctors, she is afraid that if of something not so will tell or say it or her "will necessarily send" in psihushku. Still such question, the doctor has registered to her simultaneously with sonapaksom to apply fanazepam if there will be an insomnia. As she at us now arrives constantly in a dozing status and well sleeps at night, we did not give it or him to her. How much or As far as it is correct with sew the parties or sides? And posledne, excuse that I ask so much, what itself metabolic therapy represents? In advance thanks.

Pronin D.A.
04.07.2004, 23:42
Certainly, at presence of a schizophrenia the help is necessary psychiatric, instead of the neurologist. And therapy is necessary for selecting in view of a status. It is obvious, that sonapaks correcting or adjusting behaviour, very weakly acts on frustration of thinking which are shown in the form of crazy ideas. More powerful or potent preparation is necessary. If mum does not manage to be persuaded to address in PND, will invite the doctor to the house. Even if the patient dissimulirovat will (diminish) the morbid experiences, the skilled or experienced doctor all the same will manage correctly to estimate or appreciate a status. And from this estimation will be zavisit and the further therapy. Phenazepamum is appointed or nominated not only as somnolent, but also as powerful or potent protivotrevozhnoe an agent. And she (alarm) possibly is present at your mum (as though you felt yourselves if have been assured what prenepremenno vot-here should poison you?) . Metabolic therapy are preparations which are directed on improvement, normalization of a metabolism in the central nervous system (for example: Pantogamum, tserebramin, Aevitum, etc., t. e., as a rule, it is vitamins and substances of an animal parentage).