PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recently, one month ago I have started to meet the guy, very much it or him I like. Before...

03.07.2004, 12:25
Recently, one month ago I have started to meet the guy, very much it or him I like. Before I still nirazu did not have such attitudes or relations. With such love still nobody concerned to me. And I am afraid of it or him to lose. And he in itself has got used to loneliness. He has got divorced from wife about two years ago and psle the long period there was at it or him I. But the problem that here we month live together and seems to me, that to him it is boring with me or he is afraid, that to me it is boring with it or him. But it or him to not pull out anywhere. Will advise what to do or make, that kak-that to diversify our life? Where to descend or go? What to do or make, that to him it was not boring with me or as with it or him;them about it or this to talk

child
04.07.2004, 23:26
Yes though where: in theatre, park, on football. To friends: with them that to him will not be exact boringly.